Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2014, 15:22   #61
God Member

Smile Re: Pompey Match Thread...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
F.A.Cup second round. at the top of the list.
I had the same problem the other week. I had to create a new icon to log on with. Dan explained it to me, but I have no idea what he meant

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-12-2014, 16:08   #62

Re: Pompey Match Thread...........

Agree with the match reports already written. Really proud of the team and how they made amends for the two defensive errors of which Pompey skilfully took advantage to get back into the game. Particularly impressed with Piero - get him on a longer contract now please.
As with others, I felt ashamed of the eight or ten young lads stood at the back. Supporters ? - other than the opening two songs no other support was offered. Obviously filled with pints of the stupid juice, they spent the rest of the first half at least concentrating on aiming obscene sexual language at the local female supporters. If any thought at all was given to the ladies and children among our 84, they obviously couldn't have cared less. Guess they were in their twenties but acted like young teenagers who had just learned some filthy language. Even the Stanley fans wished the stewards would do us a favour and eject them - a slur on Stanley's name. But as one said, " we've paid our for our ticket and this is football, so the rest of you grow up" !!!!! Do you have to tolerate their juvenile behaviour on the Clayton end or was it the long journey that deadened the brain cells ? Sorry to rant but they really were pathetic yesterday and tarnished a great Stanley performance.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 17:13   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
I had the same problem the other week. I had to create a new icon to log on with. Dan explained it to me, but I have no idea what he meant
It works! Cheers.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 18:30   #64
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLostSon View Post
Agree with the match reports already written. Really proud of the team and how they made amends for the two defensive errors of which Pompey skilfully took advantage to get back into the game. Particularly impressed with Piero - get him on a longer contract now please.
As with others, I felt ashamed of the eight or ten young lads stood at the back. Supporters ? - other than the opening two songs no other support was offered. Obviously filled with pints of the stupid juice, they spent the rest of the first half at least concentrating on aiming obscene sexual language at the local female supporters. If any thought at all was given to the ladies and children among our 84, they obviously couldn't have cared less. Guess they were in their twenties but acted like young teenagers who had just learned some filthy language. Even the Stanley fans wished the stewards would do us a favour and eject them - a slur on Stanley's name. But as one said, " we've paid our for our ticket and this is football, so the rest of you grow up" !!!!! Do you have to tolerate their juvenile behaviour on the Clayton end or was it the long journey that deadened the brain cells ? Sorry to rant but they really were pathetic yesterday and tarnished a great Stanley performance.
It gets quite nasty on the Clayton End, heard the ref being called a 'dope' more than once.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2014, 18:38   #65
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
It gets quite nasty on the Clayton End, heard the ref being called a 'dope' more than once.
Guilty!!! Hold me hand up to that un.
Old 14-12-2014, 19:48   #66
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Just click on the Home button seems to do the trick.
cashman likes this.
Old 14-12-2014, 20:52   #67
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Just click on the Home button seems to do the trick.
Cheers Dave.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:15   #68
Senior Member+

The goals:
https://www.youtube.com/user/officialpfc
Kiwi John likes this.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 10:25   #69
Senior Member+

A great result by all accounts.

No surprise at the usual few idiots, every club has them.

Well done the reds.
cashman likes this.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 18:19   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post

No surprise at the usual few idiots, every club has them.

Who are they?
Please name & shame!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..