Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Chimer
  • 1 Post By Mr T
  • 1 Post By cashman
  • 5 Post By VALAIRIAN
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2020, 19:19   #1
Senior Member+
 
Chimer's Avatar
 

Pompey Match Thread

Thought as the local native I'd kick this one off by letting fellow exiles know that PFC have informed me that away end tickets will be available from the box office at Fratton on the day of the game this year, once tickets not sold by Stanley have been returned, presumably coming down south with the team. Available from about two and a half hours before the game, they expect.

Also there was a vague item on the local TV news tonight about Pompey "awaiting instructions" regarding Coronavirus precautions following their FA Cup match against Arsenal last week - but as they've already played twice since, I can't really see them being asked to postpone our game.

Hopefully see some of you there
__________________
Zero Tolerance of Intolerance
Chimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-03-2020, 19:28   #2
Senior Member+
 
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar
 

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Chimer, i presume the ‘away’ ticket office is still next to the ‘away’ entrance?
Couple of season ago, after going to the ‘home’ office as usual, I remember having to do a complete circuit of the ground before we found where it had moved to.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 20:45   #3
Super Moderator

 
Mr T's Avatar
 

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Our SLO, Robert H will bring the unsold tickets back to FP

Team will be travelling whatever is going in the "background"

All is good; business goes on

Pompey, Fratton Park is a top place to visit
Chimer likes this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 22:15   #4
Senior Member+
 
Chimer's Avatar
 

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Chimer, i presume the ‘away’ ticket office is still next to the ‘away’ entrance?
Couple of season ago, after going to the ‘home’ office as usual, I remember having to do a complete circuit of the ground before we found where it had moved to.
I'm guessing the tickets will come from a hut in the concourse behind the Fratton end, and we will be in one corner or the other of the Milton end. But only a guess …..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Our SLO, Robert H will bring the unsold tickets back to FP

Team will be travelling whatever is going in the "background"

All is good; business goes on

Pompey, Fratton Park is a top place to visit
Thanks for the confirmation Mr T
__________________
Zero Tolerance of Intolerance
Chimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 11:42   #5
Senior Member+
 

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post

Pompey, Fratton Park is a top place to visit
anyone who has never visited the place and are thinking of doing so i,d advise them to give it a go. proper football fans a proper ground and no plastic concrete monstrosity miles away from civilisation.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 13:26   #6
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
anyone who has never visited the place and are thinking of doing so i,d advise them to give it a go. proper football fans a proper ground and no plastic concrete monstrosity miles away from civilisation.
agree its a good place to visit never had a problem with fans yon or even when they come away,
monkey hanger likes this.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 08:50   #7
Full Member
 
Dav1d's Avatar
 

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Been postponed at the moment due to them playing arsenal
__________________
Andy holt's Barmy army
Dav1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 09:39   #8
Senior Member+
 
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar
 

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav1d View Post
Been postponed at the moment due to them playing arsenal
No it hasn’t, yet.
Both Stanley and Pompey web sites say the same thing. Announcement later today.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 10:27   #9
God Member
 
VALAIRIAN's Avatar
 

Re: Pompey Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
Thought as the local native I'd kick this one off by letting fellow exiles know that PFC have informed me that away end tickets will be available from the box office at Fratton on the day of the game this year, once tickets not sold by Stanley have been returned, presumably coming down south with the team. Available from about two and a half hours before the game, they expect.

Also there was a vague item on the local TV news tonight about Pompey "awaiting instructions" regarding Coronavirus precautions following their FA Cup match against Arsenal last week - but as they've already played twice since, I can't really see them being asked to postpone our game.

Hopefully see some of you there
See what you have done, starting a match thread so early!!!!

You will be put in the same bracket as Kiwi soon!!!

AccyMad, Chimer, yonmon and 2 others like this.
__________________
JCFG

15 Years in the Football League



308

STAY SAFE
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 20:42.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.34069 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1