Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree76Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2018, 18:43   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Pompey thread

Read the Luton thread properly. 21.01 Lord Didsbury.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-10-2018, 18:46   #32
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Agree with 28 completely on this.
Old 28-10-2018, 19:02   #33

I'm assuming he's watched the live stream of the game and this informs his comments re the game.

Inspector Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 19:50   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Morse View Post
I'm assuming he's watched the live stream of the game and this informs his comments re the game.

Wrong again. He admitted he’d not watched the game. Read the thread.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 08:33   #35
God Member

think saturdays game was one of the best i,ve witnessed at the wham. anyone turning up for the first time will be back i,m sure. for once never a dull moment and the football on offer was first class. its not all about winning 5 nil against poor opposition its as much about entertainment which every one in the ground had on saturday. rarely go to a game where all 22 players had good games with no passengers being carried.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 09:56   #36
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret man View Post
Have the powers that be brought in new ref rules that seemed to be used in this game where what was given as a foul in the 2nd half were not deemed as fouls in the first.
(them on top first half, us 2nd half) ?
Forgot to say that I thought the Ref and his side kicks were a comedy act but with a name like Steve Martin what should we expect.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 12:04   #37
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Forgot to say that I thought the Ref and his side kicks were a comedy act but with a name like Steve Martin what should we expect.
we said exactly the same
Old 29-10-2018, 14:49   #38

x

Last edited by Lord Didsbury; 29-10-2018 at 14:50. Reason: Sorry, didn't read the comments that followed
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 18:20   #39
Senior Member+

Quote:
Glad that others, (Cashy too), are thinking similar to me about the referee on Saturday! Beginning to wonder if it was just me who thought that he was poor!
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 19:23   #40
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
Glad that others, (Cashy too), are thinking similar to me about the referee on Saturday! Beginning to wonder if it was just me who thought that he was poor!
There was 5 of us mate and we all thought he was crap, an its not that often we all agree. sorry was wrong there was 7 we had 2 part timers with us on sat lol

Last edited by cashman; 29-10-2018 at 19:32.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 07:34   #41
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Part time through circumstances mind, but ever so enthusiastic!
Old 30-10-2018, 08:11   #42
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Aye was great to see yeh both Dave, told yez memorys crap though, cos i wasnt referring to you two, there was 9 actually.
Old 31-10-2018, 09:38   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
but his kit was smart. must be good with the needle and thread to create the one he had on. lovely boy.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..