Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By AsFc62
  • 2 Post By AsFc62
  • 5 Post By maccawozzagod

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2013, 18:01   #1

Positivity. This is our club

Good Evening fellow Reds.

Here it is plain and simple. Negativity does not elicit positive outcomes.

It’s very easy to look at whats going wrong on dwell on it and I feel far too many people are letting this leak out onto the terrace and quite obviously the reason is the performances on the pitch and our subsequent league position. Times are hard, this isn’t a time for divide and a time for booing our team off the field,we need to unite as one.

It seems to me that we’ve lost that fight on and off the field.

Having fight can make a difference between victory and defeat, in our case survival. If you want to succeed in football or life, you’ve got to fight for what you believe in. If there’s no belief then what are we fighting for? Never take anything for granted, Football League status isn’t just handed out willy-nilly, we fought bloody hard to get back to where we belong, let’s keep it that way. Just keep fighting & instill some belief in the terraces, even when everything seems stacked against you.

I’m not doing this for recognition as Stanleys most passionate fan or anything of the like. In fact ill hold my hands up I wont be there tomorrow as i'm playing football in away in Barrow. I'm doing this because I don’t want us to rollover and accept defeat! We can’t get relegated without a fight that just wouldn't be the ‘Stanley Way’. I think we all harness the same amount of passion; it’s what we’re known throughout the country.

The answer is 12 men! 11 men on the pitch fighting for the points, and the 12th Man. All those off it! Leam Richardson & The Fans. You. Me. Just believe.

The will and fight to succeed will always prevail.

Now,lets leave the inspirational speeches in the Dressing room to Leam, we have to trust him with that and lets all do our jobs in the terraces.

Keep the faith Stanley Fans.

Over and Out.
AccyMad, KiTChener, Redash and 3 others like this.
Old 15-03-2013, 18:02   #2

Re: Positivity. This is our club

Watch this:
KiTChener and cashman like this.
Old 15-03-2013, 18:15   #3
God Member

well said.

I'd implore any of the main standers who like a bit of noise to seek a transfer tomorrow. Pack the Clayton End out and give it some welly people.

I cant afford to get to many games these days but tomorrow the kids can go without puddings for a week see you all on there
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 13:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsFc62 View Post

Watch this:
Not seen this before...
Have you sent a copy to Leam?
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..