Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2005, 12:35   #1
Resting In Peace

Pre-season Friendlies

From the official website on Thursday 2<SUP>nd</SUP> June 2005
Quote:
Details of a discount pre-season ticket will be announced later next week.
That's nearly two weeks ago now and still no news.

I wonder, now that the Wigan friendly has been brought forward to Wednesday 3rd August, will they still bring their first team squad, they are due to play Morecambe away on Tuesday 2nd August. I can't see them playing their first team squad two nights in a row.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2005, 12:58   #2
God Member

Re: Pre-season Friendlies

could do with knowing price of pre-season ticket for budgetary reasons. Surely Wigan will play their first team at the real pride of lancs but realistically I think it will be a mix of 1st team and fringe players in both matches

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2005, 13:04   #3
God Member

I doubt we will be playing our first team.. No one does in friendlies.. its more a case of trying things out and giving trialists a go.. I wont go to all of ours.. Maybe the Burnley one as thats always a good atmosphere I believe.. and of course the Smith testimonial against the mighty Barrow
Old 22-06-2005, 14:34   #4
God Member

cant make them all im going on my hols again so i will miss all games from 18th of july to 28th of july!!!! that includes smithys testimonial (gutted) pluss PNE and burnley but i suppose its better than last year when i missed the first two games of the season!!!!
So its cardiff, wigan and stalybridge

Oh well you lot will just have to keep me up to date with all of the trialists which we get

Last edited by John_Timmins; 22-06-2005 at 14:37.
John_Timmins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2005, 15:42   #5
Senior Member+

Angry Re: Pre-season Friendlies

you think you have it bad john... I miss cardiff becasue of a school trip and i miss all games from 30th july to 27th Aug becasue of a school trip and family holiday!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..