Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2005, 18:52   #1

prediction champs

May I express a huge thankyou to Jimbo for the effort put in week after week to give us all a bit of fun and interest. You're champion, mate.
Congratulations to Wynonie, wisest of the wise. Takes a Rough Lee lad to lead the way, eh !
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-04-2005, 19:11   #2
Senior Member+

Re: prediction champs

beat you next season!
Old 25-04-2005, 19:15   #3

Yep A Big Thanks To Jimbo
Old 25-04-2005, 19:49   #4

Yeah well done Jimbo just dont diddle my bonus points next year hehehehe
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 21:27   #5
Senior Member+

Yep cheers jimbo
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 22:46   #6

Can't you tell it's the end of season, Kipax has his own fan club base, now Jimbo & rightly so to both of you. Note your comments on his appreciation page Jimbo, & if we, sorry, when we get promotion next season maybe we will club together & do a BA (the A team) on Tony to get him on a plane to you.Lol. There are lots who have helped contribute to the club this season but some stand out more than others & your comp & league tables have been fun. Thanks Jimbo, we appreciate the time taken to compile the tables & we look forward to seeing you back on these shores when the club has delivered cos we know you won't be able to resist a visit then!
Old 26-04-2005, 06:01   #7

Nice One Jimbo
DanTheMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2005, 07:02   #8
Senior Member+

I echo everythimg said about Kipax and Jimbo on this thread and others. Kipax's pictures are second to none. Well done, both of you.

And while we're dishing out thanks, let's not forget Roy who gave us a home for this forum and occasionally has to put up with more than me might have expected. Thanks, mate.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2005, 07:20   #9
Super Moderator

Muchas gracias, Jimbo and Kipax...and cheers, LongLostSon, it takes a lot to beat a Rough Lee lad, but I'm sure Zayno'll give it his best shot next season!
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2005, 08:43   #10

Many thanks for your efforts, Jimbo. Good fun throughout the season.
qualtrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2005, 16:26   #11
God Member

Yeah, cheers Jimbo for all your effort- its been good fun. Its just a shame that I was only able to get to a handful of games over the season, but the X ball and prediction league fun partially made up for it. Hopefully it will be different next season.
If you're ever passing through London on your way back to Accy, give me a shout & I'll take you for a decent pint down here.

Cheers also to to Kipax for all his great piccys, especially those involving the X the ball comp and his wonderful airbrushing of the ball. A true artist and master of disguise at work! There's a pint for you next time I see you.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..