Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2013, 23:47   #16
bdc

Re: Pride and Passion

The Barnet result was a great one but the game against Wimbledon is season defining. The players really have to give it their all if they want to stay in the league, we saw that if the players play well the fans are happy and get behind them more and it visibly lifted the players to raise their game on Saturday. We need more of the same tomorrow night if we are to get a result we need the supporters getting behind the team in a vocal manner.

Here's hoping for 3 points tomorrow.
cashman likes this.
bdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-03-2013, 11:37   #17
Senior Member+

Re: Pride and Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
The Barnet result was a great one but the game against Wimbledon is season defining. The players really have to give it their all if they want to stay in the league, we saw that if the players play well the fans are happy and get behind them more and it visibly lifted the players to raise their game on Saturday. We need more of the same tomorrow night if we are to get a result we need the supporters getting behind the team in a vocal manner.

Here's hoping for 3 points tomorrow.
Happy now? I am sure you are, but the remaining 7 games are season defining not just the one against the Dons. I hope for at least a point on Saturday as the Gills appear to be faltering (hope that statement does not come back to haunt me). I can only echo other statements around the threads:

C'mon you Reds

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..