Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree33Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-06-2015, 11:59   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Racist Incident?

Yeh well we all know what crap yeh read in the press, any liverpool fan will verify that fact. If this matter had been dealt with correctly in the first place it sure would have been another story.
DAV007 likes this.
Old 14-06-2015, 14:32   #17
Senior Member+

Cashman is correct,
Those of us who know the true story, especially how a certain club member of staff and steward lied demonstrates how pathetic the club is run.

This incident has similarities with Jase's incident, with the club acting against its own fans

It's as disgraceful as the inaccuracies found throughout the Lancashire telepraph report.
cashman, mab and smobile like this.
Old 14-06-2015, 14:44   #18
Full Member+

here here
DAV007 likes this.
Old 14-06-2015, 15:48   #19
God Member

That doesn't excuse cashman's insulting behaviour on this thread. There are other ways to say that there's more to a story than meets the eye.
AccyMad likes this.
Old 14-06-2015, 16:49   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
That doesn't excuse cashman's insulting behaviour on this thread. There are other ways to say that there's more to a story than meets the eye.
No and it dont excuse accymad reckoning to know more than the court, who in these cases invoke a banning order, but in this case chose NOT too, perhaps they were aware of a bit more than you. Though yeh always had a very high opinion of yerself shaker.
DAV007 likes this.
Old 14-06-2015, 17:03   #21
God Member

If you think what you've said is acceptable then there's no hope, which is a shame.
Old 14-06-2015, 17:11   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
The oracle cashman strikes again. Judge, jury and perennial know it all.
Some may regard that as insulting, but i dont cos i aint a tart. Its acceptable if you say summat, yet others like me who call a spade a spade offend those i regard as tarts, thats a shame also.
Old 14-06-2015, 17:18   #23
God Member

I've called you out on your adolescent posts and you can't take it, simple as. Your nonsense is why many decent posters have left this forum, but I suppose that's because they haven't got the 'guts' to read your posts isn't it cashman? Or maybe it's because they're 'tarts'?

Sad how a grown up can act in such a way; especially sad when it's someone who now puts a lot of time into the club we share support of.
Tin Monkey and Red-Osbornello like this.
Old 14-06-2015, 18:25   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
I've called you out on your adolescent posts and you can't take it, simple as. Your nonsense is why many decent posters have left this forum, but I suppose that's because they haven't got the 'guts' to read your posts isn't it cashman? Or maybe it's because they're 'tarts'?

Sad how a grown up can act in such a way; especially sad when it's someone who now puts a lot of time into the club we share support of.
I suppose my nonsense is why the ultras forum died a death? or perhaps some people just grew out of things? i dont know really, but obviously one as clever as you knows. Blame me as well fer why yer blog got stick, which off me it didn't. yeh really are getting a pathetic little runt shaker, thats sad to me,
Old 14-06-2015, 18:40   #25
God Member

so I'm confused now, did a racist remark not take place?
Old 14-06-2015, 18:45   #26
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
so I'm confused now, did a racist remark not take place?
By the Newport player,first, which was reported to 4 people, yet no-one at our club said they knew owt about it.
mab and DAV007 like this.
Old 14-06-2015, 19:16   #27
Senior Member+

It would be helpful if those in possession of the facts that apparently didn't make it into court or maybe just not into the report of court proceedings would enlighten the rest of us, who otherwise are likely to believe what we read, thereby turning ourselves into tarts and runts who ought to keep our gobs shut if what we read upsets us. Hints about dark secrets really aren't helpful.

Cashy's last post arrived after I started this, but still leaves us guessing as to what was said, and why it provoked the response which obviously was reported.
Old 14-06-2015, 19:31   #28
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
By the Newport player,first, which was reported to 4 people, yet no-one at our club said they knew owt about it.
Stanleys shameless decision to go against one of their best fans instead of supporting one of their own and following the correct procedures.

It's the Jase situation all over again.

Don't trust the club to have your back, there more likely to throw a knife in it.

Last edited by DAV007; 14-06-2015 at 19:33.
Old 14-06-2015, 19:33   #29
Senior Member+

Interesting debate as I was once called a racist on this forum!!!.
In reality the bloke (who I know reasonably well) said something (which he admitted) and has been punished.
Those who know him,will admit he is sometimes a volatile person but defiantly not a rascist.
I know his "grievances ",which Cashy relates to,but he's done the best thing and kept his head below the parapet !!
This will all be forgotten in time,as the bloke is gutted at the outcome,but as I said he's definitely no rascist
cashman, mab and smobile like this.
Old 14-06-2015, 19:42   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I suppose my nonsense is why the ultras forum died a death? or perhaps some people just grew out of things? i dont know really, but obviously one as clever as you knows. Blame me as well fer why yer blog got stick, which off me it didn't. yeh really are getting a pathetic little runt shaker, thats sad to me,
Scraping the barrel now... how sad and bitter. Your ramblings are water off a duck's back to me but if you can't be man enough to apologise for your earlier posts then as I said previously, there's no hope.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..