Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2009, 23:18   #1
Senior Member+

Red-coloured glasses !!

As many contributors of our Message Board have asked me by P-M ,and some by ESP !, how I came to own my Super Duper Highly Prophetic Red coloured Spectacles...I have to say that these are not readily available from Opticians, Chemists, or other Ophthalmic Emporia in these days of galloping recession !!..

BUT !!... If any of those desirous to own their very own Rosy Optic Improving Implements, have a few moments to spare in their busy day...or night even..it really doesn't matter !...then I have devised a DIY solution to this matter!!..

*To make your very own ACCRINGTON STANLEY Red-coloured glasses you will need:

- 1 x tin of Quality Street (any size, although the larger the better)
- 1 x pair of spectacles
- 1 x 2 oz. blob of Blu-Tack

METHOD !!…

First, eat the entire tin of Quality Street*. Next cut out two pieces of a Strawberry Delight wrapper of roughly the same size/shape as your spectacle lenses. Finally, simply attach these to the front of your spectacles using the Blu-Tack. Voila !! - now everything that passes through your world will have a delightfully Red ’Stanley’ hue…and life will somehow feel better !!..

* (Alfred.E. claims that it would be quite sufficient at this step for me to simply*unwrap*a Strawberry Delight but this is the worst kind of crazy-talk. I didn't become the man I am today by simply unwrapping*a Strawberry Delight!)* ….

Get some today !…and wear them always…..They solve all problems ..as recent tests of their efficacy will bear witness to !!
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-11-2009, 23:22   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Red-coloured glasses !!

yonmon ya should "Patent" the beggars, money to be made yon mate.
Old 05-11-2009, 23:27   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Red-coloured glasses !!

Here is my next-door neighbour Cashy...who I must admit was a bit dubious about shelling out £10:00 for a pair...But will not be seen without them now !!

But he's a bit of a nut !!

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..