Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2005, 19:05   #1
God Member

Reserves Info

There is a reserves section on the fishy website... Bottom of page is a full list of who played in the reserves.. how many times.. goalscorers etc.. its database driven and updated by Phil terry (using a form in a control panel) .. phil updates between games so by the next fixture it will always be the latest info.. usually within 48 hrs of last game..

Same system will be used when the Under 18s get under way.

Same system is currently used or the data produced for each individual player on profiles for first team
Old 04-09-2005, 23:05   #2
I am Banned

Re: Reserves Info

Many thanks, Kipax.

Consistent, accurate and up-to-date information about the Reserves is very important to lots of us.

If we can't get to a Conference match we like to make up for it by attending a Reserves
game.

(Note to the Club: A last-minute Team Sheet could be displayed at each Reserves match and blanks could be bought by spectators, who could then fill them in with a pen or pencil).
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 23:16   #3
God Member

Re: Reserves Info

The trouble wiht reserves is that the lancashire league or whoever there playing under... will change the fixtures at the last minute.. even catching the club unawares.. so its hard to let people know whats going on.... however after the game then the info is there to be put into the database and subsequently displayed.... phil terry does a fantastic job of keeping records and i am happy to see this part put to good use..

i would love to see the rest of the info phil has stored put on the web for people to see.. he records absoloutly everyhting about the club and is a mine of information..

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..