Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree251Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2013, 06:49   #226
Senior Member+

Re: Rob heys

Rob Heys on Radio Lancs now!
Old 17-10-2013, 21:32   #227
Senior Member+

What did he say?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2013, 08:23   #228
Senior Member+

Just read Rob Heys statement on his failed appeal,I think many of his critics rightly do not condone what he has done, but they will certainly mellow when they realise how much he personally risked to help his beloved Stanley!!! When the statement is read in full I think I could see him having a future with Stanley once his suspension is over.Would appreciate other views once the statement is read in full !!!
KiTChener and Kiwi John like this.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2013, 08:25   #229
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Just read Rob Heys statement on his failed appeal,I think many of his critics rightly do not condone what he has done, but they will certainly mellow when they realise how much he personally risked to help his beloved Stanley!!! When the statement is read in full I think I could see him having a future with Stanley once his suspension is over.Would appreciate other views once the statement is read in full !!!
Statement on his twitter not sure how to post it on here,maybe some techy can sort it !
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2013, 11:40   #230
Senior Member+

Perhaps it's just me, but having read Rob's statement for all and listened to his precis of this on BBC's 'Look North', and formed an opinion for myself from the information which the Media and Rob himself have provided, I cannot see any further benefit accruing from a continuing examination of either the entire situation, or worse still the minutiae existing within it either here on our Forum or in conversation !.
Enough that we can, having concern for Rob and his family, with the
generosity which is often so patently exhibited on our Forum, grant him some respite and wish them all a happier life than the one they must have to endure over the past months.

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2013, 21:14   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyman View Post
Having read his full statement, plus previous press info, I sincerely hope that Rob can make his way back to us, ASAP.

In my mind, he has been harshly treated.... Can you imagine someone in a similar position, in a higher placed club, be dealt with as severely?

His comments re Townsend & Jerome ring true. How cynical are the FA when it suits their agenda?

This situation is so, so different than our problems with betting on the Bury game... Why can't the FA see this.
Is Rob being persecuted for what went before?
I, for one, believe that this is the case.

The fact, by the way, that he has personally invested a disproportionate amount of his wealth/salary, should have nothing to do with the outcome, but should, however, indicate to non-Stanley people the extent of his commitment to the 'Biggest little club in the world'

Hopefully, come back soon, Rob

There may be some on here who doubted your abilities as CEO, but, for crissakes, who of them would do the job for 26k, PLUS invest the thick end of 50k? Come forward, whoever you are, we need you!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 03:13   #232
God Member

I to hope Rob can return to his life at STANLEY
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..