Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2007, 18:45   #1
God Member

Rochdale bus

Seats booking up quickly now. Have you booked yours? PM name and phone number and how many please if you haven't
Old 11-02-2007, 01:48   #2

Re: Rochdale bus

Quite a few asked me today bud will send the details on...
spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 13:40   #3
God Member

Did you get my PM?

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 19:58   #4
God Member

got you on KSH, we are on the second bus now. Will be handing out reminders at the Stockport game so make sure to book yourselves on and ensure a seat.
Old 15-02-2007, 20:05   #5
God Member

I know I put my name down at supporters meeting other night, can you change that to 3 now please

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 20:09   #6
God Member

done for you Lesley
Old 16-02-2007, 16:00   #7

what is the price of the bus and whats the times it sets off and wil it drop off outside ground?

Cheers Scott
Old 16-02-2007, 17:49   #8
God Member

Rossendale transport buses leaving from Accrington Bus station as they would on the regular 464 service.

Buses will be arriving at 1pm and will load up and leave when each bus is full.

There will only be as many buses as I order, hence reason to book your seat.

You will pay on the bus as you would if you were catching the regular 464 service.

Prices are £3 adults and children, £1 OAP/disabled with a NOW card as it would be if you were catching the regular 464 service.

These prices are for a RETURN service the only exception to the regular service is that the buses will go directly to the football ground and make no stops along the way.

Fraser Eagle should not be put out by this service as most people I had spoken to were going on the regular 464 anyway due to the price difference of £3/£1 or £10/£10. Rossendale Transport made the offer because it made more sense to operate a football only bus than to have potentially hundreds of Accy fans descending on the normal saturday service especially as they only usually operate the single decker lowriders on saturday. Can you imagine the chaos just 200 extra people would have on a bus service that runs buses for 40 people at a time along a 15 mile route. Five consecutive buses would be full to bursting and would not be able to pick up passengers en route for the entire journey. The buses are every 10 minutes I think on a saturday so that would leave the route in tatters for over an hour and people stranded as 5, 6, 7 buses would go past without stopping. And then there should be more than 200 people anyway, so that figure could double, and then you have the return service.

If you do not book and there is no room on our buses then you can still use the 464 of course but you will have to make your own way to and from the ground across Rochdale. We should be back in Accrington by 5:45pm at the latest. With 3 points and sore voices.
Old 17-02-2007, 21:43   #9
Senior Member+

Sounds Good, Cheers Macca and RT

Frazer Eagle cant complain really, afterall whos gonna pay £10 when you can just pay £3, no matter how much they support us not alot of people will fall for it, even when Lowiey did em to Morecambe they was never really that much show in interest.

Meet in Broadway for starters?
Old 17-02-2007, 22:04   #10
Full Member+

Does anyone know if this will be a 'ticket only' match where we will have to buy tickets from the Club shop the week before, or is it a case of just turn up and pay?

Illustrations, Web & Graphic Design:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk

Accrington Stanley Section:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk/sections/accrington-stanley
Red-Osbornello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 22:37   #11

We took 3000 to Rochdale and it was pay on the gate mate, I'm guessing pay on the gate, sorry to interrupt!
StockportJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2007, 22:50   #12
Full Member+

Cheers pal.

I'm sure I will hear something at the Lincoln Match anyway if it is different.

Old 22-02-2007, 16:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockportJack View Post
We took 3000 to Rochdale and it was pay on the gate mate, I'm guessing pay on the gate, sorry to interrupt!
3,000 in a crowd of 3,709, you are having a laugh. The official Stockport following was 1,749. Funny how Stockport and Bury fans do this every season.

It is pay on the day for Accrington fans, you have 3,650 seats to chose from so I don't anticipate it being full!

I'm looking forward to this game, a good old fashioned Lancashire derby!
RochdaleAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2007, 17:12   #14
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by RochdaleAFC View Post
3,000 in a crowd of 3,709, you are having a laugh. The official Stockport following was 1,749. Funny how Stockport and Bury fans do this every season.

It is pay on the day for Accrington fans, you have 3,650 seats to chose from so I don't anticipate it being full!

I'm looking forward to this game, a good old fashioned Lancashire derby!
Cheers pal,

Look forward to seeing you at the battlefield

Old 23-02-2007, 17:17   #15
God Member

booking up well now, do not assume that you are booked, do not assume you can just turn up and get on.

To guarantee your seat you MUST pm me or speak to me in person. I will also be gathering names at the match tomorrow afternoon. I will be booking the buses tues/wed so get your names down quickly.

macca

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..