Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2016, 11:21   #76
Full Member+

Re: Saturday's Game!

If I could send a message to our lads I would say ." to the world you are just Accrington Stanley but to your fans Accrington Stanley you are our world. Good luck for tomorrow , you are almost there.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-05-2016, 13:23   #77
Senior Member+

Stevenages recent results combined with a hard bobbly pitch,am I the only one who's twitching??,this ain't going to be easy
Red-Osbornello and chevyfire like this.
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 13:28   #78

Last time we were this confident for a game was Morecombe....
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 13:30   #79
God Member

You're definitely not the only one F19, only just recovered from last week's game & the dread felt until that goal went in, hope it's not as nervy as that tomorrow but it probably will be - shows how far we've come when we'd be disappointed to be in the play-offs!
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 13:33   #80
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

SARLL: "WE HAVE TO ATTACK THESE GAMES LIKE IT'S US PLAYING FOR OUR FUTURES OR AUTOMATIC PROMOTION"

Last edited by mab; 06-05-2016 at 13:37.
mab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 13:35   #81
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
Stevenages recent results combined with a hard bobbly pitch,am I the only one who's twitching??,this ain't going to be easy
Hard pitch?. Have faith, i bet those sprinklers have been getting some serious use these last few days!
winstanley asfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 13:51   #82

Like others have said, the team needs to have 100% support from the moment fans arrive at the ground. I can't wait.
baldy and choirboy like this.
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 15:37   #83
Full Member+

This is like our cup final.
choirboy likes this.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 17:06   #84
Senior Member+

Looks like a few of us got tickets for each other and now have some adult spares for the coppice end

Anyone interested in buying one or more face value , please get in touch
baldy and accybornlass like this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 17:21   #85
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
I'm twitching and I won't be there to enjoy the sensation of being untwitched ( Is that a word Exile ?) by the Reds in whom I and Alfred.E have supreme confidence !.

All the best to our Team and every one of their fans !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 18:48   #86
Senior Member+

C'mon, admit it, how many of us breathed a sigh of relief when the Wimbledon manager was awarded manager of the month? I know I did, at least that is one monkey not hanging over us tomorrow afternoon. However, like most (if not all), I have had the pre-match nerves all week. Will be glad for the final whistle tomorrow afternoon, regardless of the result, to know whether we will be play-offs (which I hope not) or in League 1 (which I hope we are).

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 18:59   #87

I am really nervous. Looking forward to it though. Just wish we had seats in the main stand as my 3 year old daughter does not understand that we won't be sitting near "Football Grandad" aka RevivedRed
McKayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 19:59   #88

On TV in Serbia/Slovenia/croatia! Sportklub2 can often be accessed thru semi-legal streaming sites, if you Guys in Germany, Kiwiland etc cannot find other means!
DaveinGermany likes this.
Greger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 22:11   #89
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greger View Post
On TV in Serbia/Slovenia/croatia! Sportklub2 can often be accessed thru semi-legal streaming sites, if you Guys in Germany, Kiwiland etc cannot find other means!

Message for Kiwi John and Dave in Germany.........
You can get really cheap flight tickets to SERBIA but they are only ONE WAY tickets!
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 22:18   #90
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post

Message for Kiwi John and Dave in Germany.........
You can get really cheap flight tickets to SERBIA but they are only ONE WAY tickets!
Yeah! Thanks for that, but I think I'll pass on that one Choirboy.

That said, I could probably drive there from here but I don't fancy coming back with a car full of gimmegrants.

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 06-05-2016 at 22:21.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..