Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2009, 09:26   #136
God Member

Re: "Save Our Stanley"

Ah, bless her - that's lovely. I'm sure the staff at the ground would be delighted to meet her to say thank you for her donation.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-09-2009, 09:30   #137
God Member

there would be no problem taking it to the ground Kate. There will doubtless be buckets around to put it into or you could drop it into the office (with the picture please!). Alternatively you could take the money off her (if you dont mind shrapnel) and pay the equivalent donation via paypal or any of the phone/text options on the SOS banner at the top of this page.

There are also numerous collection boxes scattered around the town (one in my shop) that you could put it into.

tell your daughter thank you from the bottom of every Stanley fans heart
Old 11-09-2009, 09:33   #138

i didnt dare just go on the off chance and there be no one around not after me forgetting!!i am at the game to night but as she said"mum im not trustiing you again ill take it myself,my god they need my piggy bank dont you read the paper!"will pop her down in next few days
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:08   #139
God Member

Im almost welling up katie77................why is it kids see things so much clearer than us adults?

Please give your little angel a huge hug from all us Stanley fans, She is an inspiration.

Thankyou

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:09   #140
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
i may be posting in the wrong area,sorry if i iam but wasnt so sure where to post but here is my question about the SOS fund my daughter who is 9yrs old offered her piggy bank to me when we(mum and dad)set off for the ASFC v BFC game,she had bagged it up and ever drew a picture for good luck
To paraphrase!!..

'Out of the generosity of babes and sucklings hast thou gained strength'....

What a little STAR !!....and not only the S.O.S. fund will gain strength from this,but we all could learn a little lesson in giving of our best for the sheer joy of it!!.

Katie!, I am full of admiration for your daughter and hope that her gesture receives the proper recognition it truly deserves!!

'ON STANLEY!!!....ON!!!.'
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:25   #141
God Member

Smile Re: "Save Our Stanley"

Quote:
Originally Posted by katei77 View Post
i may be posting in the wrong area,sorry if i iam but wasnt so sure where to post but here is my question about the SOS fund my daughter who is 9yrs old offered her piggy bank to me when we(mum and dad)set off for the ASFC v BFC game,she had bagged it up and ever drew a picture for good luck,but as we were rushing,leaving clitheroe at 7 1o pm for 7 45 kick off isnt good lol,any how i left it in the car!!i know bad mummy!can i take her along to the ground or call in the crown with her to donate her piggy bank?
Nice little post - Karma on it's way

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:34   #142
God Member

i'm doing a sponsored swim on Friday 25th of September...just to do my bit for SOS
Old 11-09-2009, 11:36   #143
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

what a top lass, ya must be very proud of her,
Old 11-09-2009, 11:41   #144
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
i'm doing a sponsored swim on Friday 25th of September...just to do my bit for SOS
i cant give a lot as I'm giving everywhere at the moment but stick me down for £2 flashy - thanks for the effort
Old 11-09-2009, 11:56   #145

We have be invitied along to the Gazelle Lounge before tonights game so she can hand her money over she will be delighted.....cant wait to collect her from school now and its not very often i say that!she will think she is a mini cleb now lol
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:57   #146
God Member

thanx Macca, i wasnt actually asking for sponsors though (i know moderators on here dont like that) getting quite a few from family and friends, if i only make £50 i'll be happy with that
Old 11-09-2009, 12:26   #147

Burnley | News | Latest Headlines | Latest Headlines | SoS Cup Game Raises £35,000
Bradshaw Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:46   #148
God Member

GREAT news

Old 11-09-2009, 12:49   #149
God Member

It would be good if Barry Kilby could hand over the cheque tonight. Will be nice to see him get some of the credit
Old 11-09-2009, 12:56   #150
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
It would be good if Barry Kilby could hand over the cheque tonight. Will be nice to see him get some of the credit
Yes it would LD, let's hope they can sort it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..