Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2017, 15:48   #46
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Scott Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Eight View Post
Shall we compare qualifications Cashman ?
His comment was ambiguous to say the least.
By the way how does he know how fast this centre half loanee is ?
The point is simple, we need to try summat different, yeh dont need much qualification to see that, or do yeh?
Old 20-01-2017, 17:01   #47
Senior Member+

So I'll ask again how does he know this lad's got pace ?
All for solving problems but not by creating another.
baldy likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 17:03   #48
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Morse View Post
' the striker needs a strong quality supplier, ie the Don'

Is Donacien's delivery that good?

Where are you suggesting Donacien plays- on the wing?

If so would he have the ability to beat a man/make space enough to get the ball in the box from the wing?
I hope not ! Wingers we have - its the supply to them that's lacking.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 17:59   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
So I'll ask again how does he know this lad's got pace ?
All for solving problems but not by creating another.
I cant answer fer him, but if he says he has i'll take his word. you may not, if yeh know different say!!
Old 20-01-2017, 19:46   #50
Full Member+

Quote:
Shall we compare qualifications Cashman ?
His comment was ambiguous to say the least.
By the way how does he know how fast this centre half loanee is ?
My comment was not ambiguous you have based your assumptions on the current set up. I do believe these players can play in more positions than we give them credit for. But if you know better then suggest away.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 20:02   #51
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyStan1962 View Post
I've read some strange things in my time but to suggest playing a centre back who's never played in midfield to then play there is pretty ridiculous. If JC did that I'm sure the majority of you would be ready to come down on him like a tonne of bricks. As for the suggestion of Janoi right wing, he's doing pretty well at right back and has also never played right wing. But if in doubt why don't we just throw anyone anywhere, Rommy in goal Mark Hughes on the wing and Seamus up front. Sounds good to me?👍
This kind of comment show a complete lack of understanding of the players we have. These players like Beccles may play centre back but is more than equipped to play centre midfield. Donacien in case you have not noticed is a clever player who has pace in abundance when needed. For the record the two players on loan from Hull are both very quick. They have been trained at a higher level than us and also have the hunger to succeed. Watch them tomorrow if they both get to play from the start. Again you are welcome to air your views. But we need to win tomorrow or it will be a disaster for the club. I am not panicking but unless there is a marked change in our approach and tactics then we may not recover. So offer your tactics with your superior knowledge.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 18:33   #52
I am Banned

Tbh I think we played better without him
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..