Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1063Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2011, 18:41   #211
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Short Club Statement regarding Manager wonder if sean will be knocking on JC's door soon
As long as the door stays bolted thats fine wi me.
Old 07-11-2011, 19:40   #212
God Member

Would take him back in a heartbeat; he'd be one of the first names on the teamsheet.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 20:06   #213
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Would take him back in a heartbeat; he'd be one of the first names on the teamsheet.

yeah me too. the team are playing **** and since he left and Craney broke his leg there are no scapegoats left. Coleman out
Old 07-11-2011, 20:24   #214
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
yeah me too. the team are playing **** and since he left and Craney broke his leg there are no scapegoats left. Coleman out
Even Murph's suspended...

Kev Long is a LIABILITY. Too tall. Too Irish. Too from Burnley. Only scored three. How many has he let past him? Can't believe he's still in the side to be honest. Obviously one of Coleman's favourites. Jimmy Bell's cousin, I heard.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 18:25   #215
God Member

Back on the score sheet again tonight.........

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 19:07   #216
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Back on the score sheet again tonight.........
In the blue square were he belongs.
Old 19-11-2011, 19:11   #217
Resting in Peace

And it was only a penalty after all. Give me Mangan anytime - he seems to score nearly every week, wherever he plays.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 19:38   #218
Senior Member+

Amen cashy.

I really wish this thread would get deleted, its becoming tiresome!
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 17:33   #219

was interested to get feedback on mcconville after stockport got done 7-0 on tuesday,they seem 2 rate him highly, <<<<wen fit mcconville is are best player by country miles he didnt play in the horror show that was grimsby but if we had a squad of mcconvilles we would be decent shame about the rest! QUE REDRAINE
pidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 18:00   #220
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge View Post
was interested to get feedback on mcconville after stockport got done 7-0 on tuesday,they seem 2 rate him highly, <<<<wen fit mcconville is are best player by country miles he didnt play in the horror show that was grimsby but if we had a squad of mcconvilles we would be decent shame about the rest! QUE REDRAINE
Ha ha! What you forgot to mention is that the reason he didn't play against Grimsby is that new boss Jim Gannon dropped him, along with several other first teamers because of dire performances in the previous match against Southport, I think. There are plenty of posters on Stockport's forum who are complaining that we got a great deal when they took him off our hands. Does anyone know what fee the tribunal decided on, by the way, and will we ever get paid?
Old 04-12-2011, 18:45   #221
God Member

Smile Sean McConville - Seany - Sean McConville!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Ha ha! What you forgot to mention is that the reason he didn't play against Grimsby is that new boss Jim Gannon dropped him, along with several other first teamers because of dire performances in the previous match against Southport, I think. There are plenty of posters on Stockport's forum who are complaining that we got a great deal when they took him off our hands. Does anyone know what fee the tribunal decided on, by the way, and will we ever get paid?
Think all this fell apart when that chap with the cash for the "Buy Out" - forgotten his name - turned out to be the new DON Won't be long before we hear the Clayton End in full voice.........Sean McConville- Seany - Sean McConville

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 18:56   #222
Senior Member+

Hope not.

He and this thread is like a turd that wont flush !
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 19:15   #223

he missed the grimsby game due to a back injury according to there website! sounds like a club in turmoil to me,speakin to a few of there fans on @yellowboard they seem to like him an said hes there best player. jim gannon returning could be a good thing for the club too according to there fans
pidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 19:35   #224
Resting in Peace

Re: Sean McConville - Seany - Sean McConville!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Think all this fell apart when that chap with the cash for the "Buy Out" - forgotten his name - turned out to be the new DON Won't be long before we hear the Clayton End in full voice.........Sean McConville- Seany - Sean McConville
Nice try at a wind up, mate!
Old 05-12-2011, 13:26   #225
Senior Member+

Theres a very very strong rumour that he may be returning to Acci in January!!,If its true,I would imagine stockport cant afford to pay compensation.
I would have him back, as his only crime was doubling his money!!!,but he has to bring his goals with him as well.
He will only get better as he gets older.
que Redraine (as secretly,smudge and cashy like him)
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..