Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2007, 17:14   #1
God Member

Season ticket deadline extended

The deadline for buying season tickets has now been extended to 11th May, good job really as I went up to the club straight from work to renew ours, thinking today was the last day I could do it at the cheaper prices, got there for about 3.40 this afternoon only to find it deserted apart from a couple of tractors and a large black cat.
I'll try my luck again on Tuesday, only this time I think I'll ring first to make sure there's someone there
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-05-2007, 17:18   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Season ticket deadline extended

Do you mean for the special offer for season tickets or season tickets all together, so i couldnt buy one next month without the special price?

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 17:33   #3
God Member

no she means the cheeper price
Old 04-05-2007, 17:45   #4
God Member

Yea, sorry FC, didn't mean to freak anyone out - I meant the deadline for buying at the discount price
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 17:46   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
The deadline for buying season tickets has now been extended to 11th May, good job really as I went up to the club straight from work to renew ours, thinking today was the last day I could do it at the cheaper prices, got there for about 3.40 this afternoon only to find it deserted apart from a couple of tractors and a large black cat.
I'll try my luck again on Tuesday, only this time I think I'll ring first to make sure there's someone there
Bit of a poor do if you wanted to get tickets for match tomorrow though!!!!!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 20:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Everyones gone on the razz in Milton Keynes!
philip@pcarter3.oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 21:11   #7
Senior Member+

Pretty poor to be honest. I would use the T word, but I don't want reduce its effectiveness.

I sent off my application form today. I'd have kept my pennies a little longer if I'd have known about the extension.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..