Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2021, 13:16   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

season ticket holders

Whats going on with ifollow? i just been charged £10 to watch today just rung mate up and he has also. theres been NO Explanation or anything. not amused.
Old 02-04-2021, 13:22   #2
God Member

Re: season ticket holders

Haven't plugged ours in yet, will let you know . . . . . . Watch this space
cashman likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 13:28   #3
God Member

Mine has worked ok Cashy
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 13:32   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

this happened to me early on in season also a couple of times never bothered but this is getting ridiculous.
Old 02-04-2021, 13:36   #5

My iFollow worked OK as well. No charge. My name was at the top right hand side of the screen as usual so was already logged in. Just switched on and clicked on Live Match Centre and the camera icon.
Crown Grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 13:43   #6
God Member

Sorry Cashy, mine is OK as well.

I do think that it is something to do with how you sign in mate, it has happened to me once, did not tick a certain box, so got a £10 charge.......

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 13:55   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Sorry Cashy, mine is OK as well.

I do think that it is something to do with how you sign in mate, it has happened to me once, did not tick a certain box, so got a £10 charge.......

if thats the case be handy if someone explained things i aint Bamber Gascoigne.
Old 02-04-2021, 14:02   #8
God Member

Ours is fine too Cashy sorry
Old 02-04-2021, 14:56   #9
God Member

Presume you ‘sign in’ (top right corner) on the general Stanley web page?
I’m not a ST holder, but have stuck to a rather convoluted method as first time I bought a pass for the next game, not the one I thought I was buying.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 16:22   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
if thats the case be handy if someone explained things i aint Bamber Gascoigne.
Cashy !.. for Home games you have the option of going to iFollow choosing League 1 .. then Accrington Stanley and ‘ go to Club site ‘.. then click on Matches - Fixtures - go to match centre.. making sure you sign in with your Stanley username and password .
Option two is to go to the fishy site from here ( the Forum)..make sure you’re signed in.. click on Matches - Fixtures again and to match centre..
Stay away from the’ subscribe now ‘ at all cost, otherwise I reckon iFollow will be glad to part you from another 10 pounds of your hard-earned fortune !.

If all this doesn’t work for you , then go to Yonmon’s customer complaints dept. at Internetsareus.com ( batteries not included )
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 18:13   #11
Full Member+

I didn't trust it so used a card about to expire back in Sept to watch the free ST Holder games. I tried to put a fake number in initially but it wouldn't have it, there was no way I was paying a penny through iFollow. Most likely the cash would go to the away team and £10 for an EFL Trophy games was disgusting.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:48   #12
God Member

didn,t fancy the game yesterday so i gave it a miss. must admit at times i,m glad when i just about get on and pay my money. seems more than by luck than management. think for us non techy types its because we do not use the stream every day and you tend to forget from one game to another on what to do. think it should have been more old fart proof though from day 1.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 11:18   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
didn,t fancy the game yesterday so i gave it a miss. must admit at times i,m glad when i just about get on and pay my money. seems more than by luck than management. think for us non techy types its because we do not use the stream every day and you tend to forget from one game to another on what to do. think it should have been more old fart proof though from day 1.
To be honest as I have said before it's better than nothing just but I think as the season draws to a close and maybe your club is middle table and nought but pride or contracts to play for I can see a few not bothering, as for next season let's hope and pray we are back and we can stick Ifollow and enjoy live games once again.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:36   #14
God Member

[QUOTE=andyd;1252294]To be honest as I have said before it's better than nothing just but I think as the season draws to a close and maybe your club is middle table and nought but pride or contracts to play for I can see a few not bothering,

thats the same though when we could watch live. some do not bother attending as they can end up watching a complete durge of a game with players minds in the beach. can imagine quite a lot of players will be glad the season is over especially if they are set up for the next if there is nothing really to play for. think its one of the reasons the play offs were brought in just to extend the seasons interest for more clubs and fans.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:51   #15
God Member

I've never been of the mindset where I don't bother going to a game because there's nothing much to play for, I like to squeeze every ounce out of every season as once it ends I am truly lost. Sad maybe, but it's true & after having to rely on watching this seasons games remotely, when we can attend matches again i'll be even more determined not to miss a second of our season if I can help it
MikeA, yonmon, chevyfire and 1 others like this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..