Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 06:11   #1
God Member

Season Ticket Prices Released

Got to take my hat off to the Club for the pricing
ASFC News Story > 5337

Hopefully it will encourage more people to take up the Early Bird pricing but also the option of the flexi ticket.

Very Welcome News
cashman likes this.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-04-2013, 06:49   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Season Ticket Prices Released

Certainly a good move n deserves rewarding in my view, mine will be renewed P.D.Q.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:44   #3
Senior Member+

The flexi ticket is a great idea
cashman, Greeny and smobile like this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:48   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
The flexi ticket is a great idea
It certainly is fer anyone who through work reasons can't go every week.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:40   #5
Senior Member+

For me I wish I could go to every game but I can't so the flexi ticket is a cracker. I think I may have been on 10 games this season regardless of circumstances so I think that might be a must for me. Just wish I could do a season ticket but circumstances dictate its not worth it for me. However I must commend the club for acknowledging the communities need for more realistic pricing.
cashman likes this.
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:53   #6

Brilliant, bold and sensible move by the club. It proves that they are listening to the fans and that they are not burying their heads in the sand during these tough financial times.

I can only do about 5 or 6 home games a year and the multi-ticket will be perfect for me and the club. It will still cost me roughly the same, but the club gets the benefit of getting the money upfront.

I'm not that good at predictions, but surely there can't be anyone who is going to come on here and have a whinge.......

The Best Football Club in the World has just got a whole lot better in my eyes.
cashman likes this.
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:10   #7
Super Moderator

Brilliant news! Will be renewing my early bird coffin dodgers' ticket, even though I'll be missing part of the season, as I'll be in my winter quarters.

Reckon it's passed the whinge test, as even Davo approves!

I just hope it gets the response it deserves from the local public.
cashman likes this.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:25   #8
Senior Member+

Great news , ill be having some of that
cashman likes this.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:33   #9
Senior Member+

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but I believe the club has missed a trick in that they are not offering an option to pay over a number of months. Whilst I applaud the club for the keen pricing, not everyone can afford to cough up nearly £200 pounds before the end of this month (BTW, I can). But in the light of the economic climate, I still think they have missed a trick to pull in a few more supporters. I too, though, applaud the idea of the flexi ticket. Not whinging, just thinking the club have missed a trick or will they let people pay for the full price season ticket over a period of time to be determined?
cashman likes this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:41   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Good point Outback, Don't make no odds to me, But will to some folk.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:41   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but I believe the club has missed a trick in that they are not offering an option to pay over a number of months. Whilst I applaud the club for the keen pricing, not everyone can afford to cough up nearly £200 pounds before the end of this month (BTW, I can). But in the light of the economic climate, I still think they have missed a trick to pull in a few more supporters. I too, though, applaud the idea of the flexi ticket. Not whinging, just thinking the club have missed a trick or will they let people pay for the full price season ticket over a period of time to be determined?
Technically you can pay half & half ( sort of )
Old 04-04-2013, 12:09   #12
God Member

Echo what everyone else said and well done to the club for bringing the prices down fairly considerably in recognition of the fact that the town is broke.

I've long been an advocator of the club coming up with some sort of scheme that would help people to pay in installments BUT it is only beneficial really to those who are 'first timers'. Everyone else has known all season long that there will another season next year so you have all year to sort summat owt!

So bearing in mind that £216 to £192 is not a massive saving for the early bird offer they could announce something now which would still enable people to pay right up the season starting - April, May, June, July and half of August would work out at approx a tenner a week. Maybe a friendly town centre outlet with a stash of £10 gift vouchers?
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:37   #13
Senior Member+

When can fans start buying tickets?
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 13:10   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
When can fans start buying tickets?
When they got the forms,was told a few days time about 1 hour ago. Seems a bit remiss to put out prices without em to me.

Last edited by cashman; 04-04-2013 at 13:12.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 13:55   #15
Full Member+

Didn't see this information on the fishy site, the LET have details of the matchday prices:

"Regular matchday admission prices have been reduced to £13 for adults, with over 65s £8, students £5 and under 12s £1."

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...et_prices_cut/

This is a really bold move. You can't fault the Club for trying, let's hope we can convince enough people to come to home games so that this doesn't lead to a reduction in revenue.

Really good move on the flexi-ticket
Whalley Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..