Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2013, 20:22   #16

Re: Season Tickets

I am on holiday next Thursday, I've already made arrangements to come home early so I can get to the Pompey match. I don't want to make more arrangements to come home even earlier to go to the Collection event.
OK, I don't expect the club to build their arrangements round my holiday plans.

But is there a chance we can collect from The Crown on Friday evening? or from the club shop on Friday afternoon?
shadsworthcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-07-2013, 20:23   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Cashy,

As I'm sure you know season tickets are valid for home games only!!

Why does anybody needed them prior to the 1st home game.

Certainly won't be accepted at Newport!!

The launch night date for a whole host of seasons!!
Have you loss sense?

Football fans want their season tickets before the season starts! Its the whole point of the build up and an excuse of we have Newport away the first game so why would they need them is pathetic.

99% of clubs have them issued around this time but with stanley its always too little too late.

Whens this opening night? When can we collect them? etc etc. I myself cant see anything on here or on the fishy site showing any information gleaming out to me!

People pay silly money to watch football and with hardly any fans as it is how less special must the ones who fork out the money for the season tickets.

I have watched stanley now for a number of years and these are the kind of reasons i never ever buy a season ticket. You just feel done by. The club take a big chunk of money from the working man and then never get back to you. Your then sat thinking for weeks on end whens my season ticket coming? Why havent the club announced anthing? etc.

Complaints are flying all around the forum at the minute from not being able to buy tickets online to no merchandise in the club shop and then from no information on the season tickets to silly decisions about the pompey tickets. There was also the man who sponsered a shirt and not even being able to get it!!? And whats even more embarrasing on your part a fan and a member of the board has to help and sort it out. We are just lucky we have fans like that man who love their club to not complain so much.

Soon as you see the club on the up, its always one step forward and two steps back. If only the football on the pitch these last couple of years would have improved as much as the running of the club.

Tinpot is getting far too rusty down at the stanley.
Wynonie Harris and cashman like this.

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 20:27   #18
Senior Member+

Is it so hard to say, from the 1st of Aug all season tickets will be available from the club shop which is open 9-5pm Monday to Friday. AND THEN stating their will be a season ticket collection event where players and managment will be there to meet you for autographs and to give you your season tickets.
Wynonie Harris and cashman like this.

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 22:11   #19
God Member

friendlies are notoriously poorly attended -

"season tickets will be available to collect at any of the home friendlies"
cashman, fc:stanley and yonmon like this.
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 12:06   #20
God Member

Could Mr., T tell us how many season tickets have been sold and how many junior scool leavers in Hyndburn took up the clubs offer of a free ticket.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..