Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2017, 14:22   #151
God Member

Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
I want some nice shoes for my new suit :-)
But do you want a bag of onions too, or just the one? That's the question
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-03-2017, 18:05   #152

Enough, this is a serious subject! If we don't sell the season tickets we will have to cut our cloth accordingly but still get players able to put the ball in the onion bag.

I'll get my coat!
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 07:58   #153
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
Enough, this is a serious subject! If we don't sell the season tickets we will have to cut our cloth accordingly but still get players able to put the ball in the onion bag.

I'll get my coat!
we will probebly sell about the same number as last year as the games since christmas will be more in peoples minds and there will be more optimism about the place. the durge of november and december will be forgotten for ever i hope.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 19:23   #154
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Just a simple question, after reading the notice put on fishy today, Why is proof of age,plus form to be filled in, if yer just renewing yer season ticket?
yonmon and monkey hanger like this.
Old 24-03-2017, 19:35   #155
God Member

The proof of age must be for those of us who don't look anywhere near the age we say we are Cashy - lot to be said for Oil of Ulay
Old 24-03-2017, 20:27   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Just a simple question, after reading the notice put on fishy today, Why is proof of age,plus form to be filled in, if yer just renewing yer season ticket?
More bureaucratic lunacy especially for over 65s - I've yet to see anybody get younger than 65 once they've reached that age. Some may think they will but they won't .

My guess would be that they don't keep any records in a format that they can cross refer to so they may need them for younger ages but who know.

Bigger clubs probably have a system in place to get round this, I know they do at Ibrox as I operate mine through my online account and I've done the same with juvenile and over 65s for family but they've got more staff and a proper computer system otherwise it wouldn't work as 42000 season tickets have been sold.
cashman likes this.
Old 24-03-2017, 20:40   #157
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

It dont encourage people pishin em about like that, and they are supposed to be attempting to increase gates!! some may just think why bother renewing.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 24-03-2017, 20:51   #158

Quote:
It dont encourage people pishin em about like that, and they are supposed to be attempting to increase gates!! some may just think why bother renewing.
You should try buying a matchday ticket with a bank card. Pay in the shop then take the receipt to the booth! Unless they have saw sense recently
Old 25-03-2017, 07:49   #159
God Member

[QUOTE= I've yet to see anybody get younger than 65 once they've reached that age.

especially after some home games. i,m sure my hair gets a bit more grey after a game.
Old 04-04-2017, 17:52   #160
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets

The latest on the season tickets..........

Early Bird Season Ticket Offer Ends 28th April ? Accrington Stanley

230 sold to date, well on the way, I would think that there will be a big uptake in the next few weeks......

Feel sure that 1000 will be announced

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 18:25   #161
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
The latest on the season tickets..........

Early Bird Season Ticket Offer Ends 28th April ? Accrington Stanley

230 sold to date, well on the way, I would think that there will be a big uptake in the next few weeks......

Feel sure that 1000 will be announced

Much as i applaud the numbers that have bought or renewed, why end it on the 28th April before the current season has ended. I would like to see this extended to mid June at least and installments for paying offered. Not everyone can cough up £200 plus in this day and age and pay for everything else. I still think the club have missed a big trick here.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:12   #162
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
Much as i applaud the numbers that have bought or renewed, why end it on the 28th April before the current season has ended. I would like to see this extended to mid June at least and installments for paying offered. Not everyone can cough up £200 plus in this day and age and pay for everything else. I still think the club have missed a big trick here.
probebly the club needs the money sooner than later but agree something like 100 quid down by 28th april and the balance paid before the next season starts might encourage a few more who are a bit short of the dosh. as they say every little helps.
Outback Ozzy likes this.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:14   #163
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
probebly the club needs the money sooner than later but agree something like 100 quid down by 28th april and the balance paid before the next season starts might encourage a few more who are a bit short of the dosh. as they say every little helps.
That would make good sense imho
Outback Ozzy likes this.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:11   #164
I am Banned

Quote:
That would make good sense imho
Since when does our club do anything sensible to help the fans out, it's not the Stanley way
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:49   #165
God Member

To be fair we did have the option to pay in two halves about 3 seasons ago, worked well for me but maybe there's a good reason it wasn't carried on?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..