Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2017, 09:58   #166
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
To be fair we did have the option to pay in two halves about 3 seasons ago, worked well for me but maybe there's a good reason it wasn't carried on?
Also to be fair, i thought the object is to attract "More" fans?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:19   #167
God Member

I agree Cashy, like I said the two installments worked well for me & a lot of others I know. Was simply saying that we have had that option in the past, think it was for two seasons if my memory serves me right but for some reason, unbeknown to us, the club must have decided it wasn't viable for them
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 17:12   #168
God Member

Simplest answer all round WOULD BE GIFT VOUCHERS!!!!

All year round installments for everyone then. Nobody ever knows what to buy me for christmas because I tell them I want nothing. I have the things I want and buy them as I want them. I end up with tat that I dont want. BUY ME STANLEY GIFT VOUCHERS
Old 05-04-2017, 17:52   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
Simplest answer all round WOULD BE GIFT VOUCHERS!!!!

All year round installments for everyone then. Nobody ever knows what to buy me for christmas because I tell them I want nothing. I have the things I want and buy them as I want them. I end up with tat that I dont want. BUY ME STANLEY GIFT VOUCHERS
They're a blast from the past! How long is it since we last tried them, I think I might still have the odd one somewhere . What next, a revamped Stanley Legends
Chrisr likes this.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 22:28   #170
Full Member+

If an under 12 gets a loyalty card is it £5 off the £5 price?

Hence a £20 loyalty card is cheaper than a £23 season ticket?
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 22:51   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
If an under 12 gets a loyalty card is it £5 off the £5 price?

Hence a £20 loyalty card is cheaper than a £23 season ticket?
I think they scrapped the loyalty cards for under 12s because the season tickets were so cheap then made it £5 for those without a season ticket
Old 06-04-2017, 08:12   #172
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
They're a blast from the past! How long is it since we last tried them, I think I might still have the odd one somewhere . What next, a revamped Stanley Legends
Shops and businnesses everywhere use them and they are perfect answer IF PUSHED. You are a great example, the club have had your cash and you think youve got some knocking about. Thank you for your dosh
Old 06-04-2017, 09:11   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
Shops and businnesses everywhere use them and they are perfect answer IF PUSHED. You are a great example, the club have had your cash and you think youve got some knocking about. Thank you for your dosh
For what it's worth I actually thought it was a good idea that never took off. I took advantage of the bonus vouchers when you signed up and used some of them but not all but back in the day I usually bought something whether I needed it or not to put money into the club. That's why I've also got mugs, scarves tea shirts, sweat shirts and various other Stanley items somewhere around the house.
cashman and Chrisr like this.
Old 06-04-2017, 16:43   #174
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

when Lew was at Stanley he had a data based for the retail side of Stanley where you was given a unique number which you could log in to which told you what you had bought on line or in the shop,also you was able to but money in to your account for retail or put towards your season ticket. But it was discarded once Lew left along withe the stadium planner and other things.
Revived Red likes this.
Old 17-04-2017, 20:16   #175
Full Member+

The sales were a farce today, got there 1.45 pm told to come back after the game.

After the game they could not process card sales so just took forms off people. No idea why this could have not been done pre-match.

Also are Stanley the only club who are unable to sell season tickets, instead make people apply again no longer how long they have had them?

The last home game you can buy season tickets and the club prevents fans from doing so. The club need to do a Marty McFly and get back to the future...
cashman, DAV007 and Chrisr like this.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 20:20   #176
Senior Member+

Quote:
The sales were a farce today, got there 1.45 pm told to come back after the game.

After the game they could not process card sales so just took forms off people. No idea why this could have not been done pre-match.

Also are Stanley the only club who are unable to sell season tickets, instead make people apply again no longer how long they have had them?

The last home game you can buy season tickets and the club prevents fans from doing so. The club need to do a Marty McFly and get back to the future...

maccawozzagod will not be happy with you having an honest opinion.

prepare to be blocked
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 07:35   #177
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets

Quote:

I would be shocked if this is not extended by 24 hours to include the Luton game...

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 11:29   #178
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
I would be shocked if this is not extended by 24 hours to include the Luton game...

I would love us to get 1000, sold, but more than shocked if we do.
Old 19-04-2017, 19:16   #179
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets

400+ sold

40% of Target 1,000 reached! ? Accrington Stanley

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 12:35   #180

£3 to pay by debit card is a bit rich I thought
widnes viking is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..