Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2017, 14:35   #256
God Member

Smile Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Sorry Cashy, my mistake.... From Fishy earlier this year

What is the target number of sales for Season Tickets this year?

Appropriately named Target 1000 #Redvolution the aim is to crack the 1000 Season Ticket sales barrier!

Falling short by just 175 in Season 2016/17, the Club need you ‘the supporter’ more than ever as we progress both on and off the field of play – We need you to be in the Target 1000 #Redvolution club

I make that 825 last season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Even if we don't make the magic 1,000 mark, that's still pretty impressive. The highest number we've ever sold since the club reformed?

There, or thereabouts my good friend And still some time left
Wynonie Harris likes this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-07-2017, 15:05   #257
Full Member+

Re: Season Tickets

As fans we all know we need a minimum home support of at least 2000. If we can manage that we will hold our own at the moment. would hope that every option of buying any type of ticket to get people through the gate will be used. We need people home and away fans to help us survive. I wonder what happened to the early bird draw for those who got the early bird tickets? unless the draw is on the same night as the season ticket release. If anybody knows.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 20:28   #258

I've upgraded this season from a loyalty card to a full season ticket.
I've also managed to convert a friend, who'd never seen a Stanley game before last season, into a fully paid-up Stanley fanatic & new season ticket holder.
We've all despaired about the apparent apathy that exists within the town & I think the club have tried their best to increase gates with little effect.
I can think of only three other things that will guarantee increased attendance.
They are;
SUCCESS! SUCCESS! SUCCESS!
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 08:03   #259
God Member

[QUOTE=Lord Stiffupperlip;1198056]I've upgraded this season from a loyalty card to a full season ticket.
that,s why the loyalty card issue should be pushed even more than season tickets. no new fan is going out and buy a season ticket. you start going to certain games, get the bug and go to more with a loyalty card then onto a season ticket.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 21:03   #260
God Member

It's commonly claimed that only success will increase attendances....but Leyton Orient have just sold 3,500 season tickets for their first taste of the Conference (as was).
That's more than they sold when they were promoted, not that many seasons ago.
Good luck to 'em.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 21:06   #261
Senior Member+

Slightly different with Leyton Orient!

New owners etc
Old 03-08-2017, 21:08   #262
God Member

And they've signed Rommy
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 22:10   #263
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
It's commonly claimed that only success will increase attendances....but Leyton Orient have just sold 3,500 season tickets for their first taste of the Conference (as was).
That's more than they sold when they were promoted, not that many seasons ago.
Good luck to 'em.

Stanley's crowds went up when they were possibly going out of business in 2009. When Man City got relegated to the 3rd tier in 1998 the crowds went up slightly too. Siege mentality and all that, however it is not sustainable long term without some success.
monkey hanger likes this.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:26   #264
God Member

Yeah, but isn't it great to see true fans rallying round a little club.
cashman likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..