Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree685Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 19:56   #571
Senior Member+

Re: Signings

Still hoping desperately for a natural left back and a centre mid to get us over the loss of the Captain
keep the faith likes this.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-01-2018, 22:15   #572
Senior Member+

I note Francis may be a short-term deal, but he is properly ours, not a loan. Less to worry about when trying to conform to the rules that way, if I understand correctly. So hopefully doubly good news.
chevyfire likes this.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:35   #573
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
I note Francis may be a short-term deal, but he is properly ours, not a loan. Less to worry about when trying to conform to the rules that way, if I understand correctly. So hopefully doubly good news.
Well at the moment we have 3 loanees so could bring 2 more in and have them all in the match day squad hopefully 2 more will be a midfielder and a left sided defender.
cashman likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:39   #574
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

would love it if we could sign a left sided back and midfielder rather than loan, will need both for DIV1 next season.
keep the faith likes this.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:59   #575
Senior Member+

signings! not too impressed but what do I know! J C is very astute at seeing talent in young players,
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:04   #576
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
signings! not too impressed but what do I know! J C is very astute at seeing talent in young players,
unless you have seen the lads play before you and me do not know what they are actually like. lets wait and see and wish em good luck. do not think anyone on here saw windass, crooks or pearson before we signed em.
cashman likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:34   #577
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
unless you have seen the lads play before you and me do not know what they are actually like. lets wait and see and wish em good luck. do not think anyone on here saw windass, crooks or pearson before we signed em.
agree with what you say, when I say not too impressed it is a response to they haven't had much game time but as I stressed J C is astute at assessing young players
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 13:53   #578
Senior Member+

A defender joins - welcome Charlie Rowan. Should please a few on here.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 14:07   #579
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Pleases me welcome young un. we got pierro from Watford, hope thats a good omen.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 12-01-2018, 16:21   #580

Never judge a book by it's cover?...... well I've just looked at photos of who we've signed on loan and reckon the derby forward and the watford defender will be great players.

the others will be mere bench warmers.

remember where you heard it first!
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 16:59   #581
God Member

Welcome aboard to all the new signings must be another one incoming we only have 4 on loan hopefully some talent amongst this lot lets get in that top 3.
Old 12-01-2018, 17:01   #582
God Member

And one more, left winger Danny Williams on a short term deal from Dundee - that shirt printing machine'll be going into meltdown, welcome to the rollercoaster ��
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 17:10   #583
God Member

Wouldn't surprise me if Coley brings another striker in and if it is a permanent deal could be the hardest to deliver.
Old 12-01-2018, 17:29   #584
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
And one more, left winger Danny Williams on a short term deal from Dundee - that shirt printing machine'll be going into meltdown, welcome to the rollercoaster ��
This could turn out to be a very shrewd bit of business!
Old 13-01-2018, 12:52   #585
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Never judge a book by it's cover?...... well I've just looked at photos of who we've signed on loan and reckon the derby forward and the watford defender will be great players!
Tell you what, there's nothing like an in-depth, scientific analysis is there?

And that's what that is - nothing like one!

AccyMad and cashman like this.
Div3North is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..