Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree685Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2017, 20:04   #106
Senior Member+

Re: Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thats not the point but yer too thick to see it. if they are considered good enough to give a contract too, they must at least be given an opportunity,not promised they would be and then not, which happened last season.

I didn't realise cashman attended every training session to see how they performed and if they were worth a place in the team.

thank you for your inside insight cashman
baldy likes this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-05-2017, 07:53   #107
God Member

if they were better than the older players they would be playing i,m sure. no football manager is that bad not to play what he thinks is the strongest side for a certain game. lets not all fall out over this youth v experiance issue.
baldy and DAV007 like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 10:26   #108
God Member

Let,s hope these 2 really progress along with Ross Sykes they will save us money and hopefully go on to making us a bob or 2.
keep the faith likes this.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 10:57   #109
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post

I didn't realise cashman attended every training session to see how they performed and if they were worth a place in the team.

thank you for your inside insight cashman
Never attended a session, never will, but parents of the lads certainly aint telling lies, you kiss ass all yeh want i certainly will not.
Old 28-05-2017, 13:12   #110
Senior Member+

Quote:
Never attended a session, never will, but parents of the lads certainly aint telling lies, you kiss ass all yeh want i certainly will not.

your right, i dont expect any parent to back their child.
Old 28-05-2017, 14:24   #111
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
your right, i dont expect any parent to back their child.
When it happens to be people someone has known many years, yeh know the score with em, another example of yer intellect.
Old 28-05-2017, 15:35   #112
Full Member+

Quote:
Yeh treat lads like crap n see were that gets yeh If yer too thick to see whats happening.
Maybe, just Maybe they are trying the system you and quite a large number of your cronies used in the last couple of seasons, treat a playing player like crap, and in the opinion of myself and many more Accrington SUPPORTERS make him one of our best players of the season.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 15:45   #113
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret man View Post
Maybe, just Maybe they are trying the system you and quite a large number of your cronies used in the last couple of seasons, treat a playing player like crap, and in the opinion of myself and many more Accrington SUPPORTERS make him one of our best players of the season.
You have no idea how my so called cronies think, yer clueless as to who they happen to be,
Old 28-05-2017, 18:19   #114
God Member

Hallam Hope could be an astute signing.
Old 28-05-2017, 18:39   #115
God Member

Stephen Darby released by Bradford played for Rochdale under Coleman and he is from Liverpool.
Old 28-05-2017, 21:17   #116
Senior Member+

Craig Lindfield is permitted to end his Trafford fc contract if a club in a higher division come in for him
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 28-05-2017, 21:42   #117
God Member

Quote:
Craig Lindfield is permitted to end his Trafford fc contract if a club in a higher division come in for him
Like Marine?
AccyMad and DAV007 like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 07:41   #118
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Like Marine?
thought he was at marine last season. plenty of parks teams might find a place for him on the bench.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 09:33   #119
God Member

Not many benches in parks these days, cut backs you know
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 09:35   #120
God Member

Not many teams in parks, either.
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..