Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree105Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2016, 08:14   #121
God Member

Re: Sorry, Mr Burgess - still "tinpot"

all good ideas are gyms new eating outlets etc. but the cost would be prohibited. open and fail that's more money the club has lost. anyone on here has any money making schemes or ideas that won,t cost a fortune let us know. what do other small town clubs do to increase their revenue. I for one don,t have any answers but I,m sure someone may have.
Accrington Web
Old 04-03-2016, 08:19   #122
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
The transparency on here is KING KEV.
I reckon our Moderater should explain this situation, having checked this King Kev out, its found that the post is coming from the same server MrT uses. So it must be either him or another, I would hate for it to be discovered that it our Mod, cos we all know a BAN is correct for using 2 Identities.So MrT whats the score?
Old 04-03-2016, 08:26   #123
Full Member+

Quote:
having checked this King Kev out, its found that the post is coming from the same server MrT uses.
How exactly have you found out what "server" he's posting from?

Illustrations, Web & Graphic Design:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk

Accrington Stanley Section:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk/sections/accrington-stanley
Old 04-03-2016, 08:44   #124
Senior Member+

Well this has indeed turned into an interesting thread. It has certainly evoked a huge amount of comment.

However .....

my original point remains unanswered. There are STILL no season ticket application forms online - and it is now three weeks since we were told that they would be.

I must say here that I have no doubt whatsoever that the reason for their absence is NOT the fault of Dan and Dany who do a great job. I am sure that the fault lies elsewhere.

It could be, of course, that someone at the club thinks there are so few "casual long-distance attendees" that it is not worth putting these application forms online.

I still have not yet met Mr Burgess and have had no direct dealings with him so I cannot comment on the personal failings which others have mentioned. What is clear to me, however, is that he has little knowledge about how to manage change.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:45   #125
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Osbornello View Post
How exactly have you found out what "server" he's posting from?
Nothing to do wi you.
baldy likes this.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:45   #126
Junior Member+

My god some of you fans are really concerned about a first time poster who dares to offer a contrarian view.
=====================
Cashman wrote:
I reckon our Moderater should explain this situation, having checked this King Kev out, its found that the post is coming from the same server MrT uses. So it must be either him or another, I would hate for it to be discovered that it our Mod, cos we all know a BAN is correct for using 2 Identities.So MrT whats the score?

=========================

Considering I posted via BT/AOL server and over a 100 miles distance from Accrington when I have posted on both occasions, your claim is total incorrect and unfounded and clearly know as much about IT, as you do about running a football club.

Yet, another poster who has lost any credibility he may have had. I think we are starting to see the real issues in this club...

Maybe you need to start getting your appetite up, I sense I will be sending you a larger portion of humble pie too. Blimey this could cost me?

Anybody else there who would like to go on the list for a serving of humble pie?
Old 04-03-2016, 08:47   #127
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kev View Post
My god some of you fans are really concerned about a first time poster who dares to offer a contrarian view.
=====================
Cashman wrote:

=========================

Considering I posted via BT/AOL server and over a 100 miles distance from Accrington when I have posted on both occasions, your claim is total incorrect and unfounded and clearly know as much about IT, as you do about running a football club.

Yet, another poster who has lost any credibility he may have had. I think we are starting to see the real issues in this club...

Maybe you need to start getting your appetite up, I sense I will be sending you a larger portion of humble pie too. Blimey this could cost me?

Anybody else there who would like to go on the list for a serving of humble pie?
No it is not incorrect i have had it checked by someone qualified to do so, so i must add liar to the list.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:59   #128
Full Member+

Quote:
No it is not incorrect i have had it checked by someone qualified to do so, so i must add liar to the list.
You don't half talk some tripe Cashy.
baldy likes this.

Illustrations, Web & Graphic Design:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk

Accrington Stanley Section:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk/sections/accrington-stanley
Old 04-03-2016, 09:25   #129

Can you prove that you are not King Kev, Cashman?
baldy and Red-Osbornello like this.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:51   #130
Senior Member+

Quote:
Nothing to do wi you.
Hahahaha, Typical Cashman, Makes an accusation/argument but when asked to back it up fails yet again to provide proof!
Red-Osbornello likes this.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:58   #131
Junior Member+

Let me set the record straight to avoid peole wasting their time.

I only have one ID on this forum. I am not any other poster in disguise.

But crack on Cashman, you are quite a funny man. It appears your are are known for making statements without the ability to back them up.

Credability? thinking about it, I dont think you had any to lose.
baldy likes this.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:22   #132
Junior Member+

O' cashman, this what you say about yourself....

About cashman Biographyeducated at accy tech,open minded always looking for opportunities,cynical with odd sense of humour,also completely useless with computers lol===========

Open minded? I haven't seen that.
Always looking for opportunties? Fancy the MD role? ha ha
Odd sense of Humour? Well cant argue with that!!

and the best one of all................

Completely useless with computers..

Well, I have to say thats about the most factual comment you have made and you have shown to backit up as well....

Back to school for you I think....

Old 04-03-2016, 10:49   #133
Senior Member+

King Kev, You missed the bit where he lets people know they're "Clowns" if you don't agree with his logic!
King Kev likes this.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:02   #134
Full Member+

Just ignore them Cashy, There ideas have been discussed and some discounted I will give them credit for trying to come up with ideas, If king Kev or whoever he claims to be had a little more nounce he may have addressed all my points in my post's. However I knew he couldn't and he would take the bait to expose his real intentions, I would bet he does not even realise how he did it, He has never recognised any idea I have put forward. As for business acumen and thinking on my feet, you don't even know where to start, You know absolutely nothing about me, my knowledge or experience. In fact much of what you spout on here is second hand hear say, The problems facing the club can be over come. Baldy made a comment on dining facilities open during the week where the club may take £20 which is better than nothing, But laughs like you Kev at the thought of a reduced price concession for the disabled even though that would be a guaranteed £160 up front, + draw ticket sales+ programme+ catering. soon starts to add up but hey you boys are so clever you must have worked that out. NOT, business acumen eh, Go ticketless and no infrastructure in place to buy your ticket on line, cashless turnstiles for safety, buy your ticket with cash from an unguarded pergola, wonderful planning. Don't tell me I know nothing about commercial business, You and people like you have made the club a laughing stock. you are dragging the club down. As for withdrawing the concession I have not pursued this matter any further on this forum. but a certain person has, I wonder why? But as far as I am concerned I will sit back and see this season out. I wish the club every success and Andy Holt in particular. If it was not for his finance during the last bout of bad weather I fear the gates would have closed, For that support I thank him. If you are the type of small minded people involved in running the club then I shall no longer attend.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:09   #135
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

If these so called clever beggars knew how the forum actually worked they could easily check things for themselves, what i said was accurate and can easily be checked, but if they are too stupid to do so, then i couldn't care less. They both use the same AOL server FACT.

Last edited by cashman; 04-03-2016 at 11:13.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..