Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2009, 21:21   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Special Thank You.

To ALL visiting fans fer coming to stanley n helping the reds with the fight, Fans from Bury,Burnley,Bolton, etc must have been other clubs i did not see,your attendence was greatly welcomed, just a pity no-one in the heirarchy had the wit to get on pitch at half time wi a microphone n do this. ya missed a good P.R. oppertunity wake up fer god sake. the rank n file fans around me certainly recognised the goodness of these fans.
Old 11-09-2009, 21:24   #2
God Member

Re: Special Thank You.

I'll 2nd that, thanks everyone who made it tonight, had a chat with a few of them, hope they enjoyed their night and come back some time

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 21:30   #3
God Member

Yes, Thank you to all the "other fans" who came along. You were brilliant.
Redash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 21:48   #4

You're welcome.

Although, I want Rovers named in your thank you! Please.

"It is better to remain silent and presumed a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 21:51   #5
Senior Member+

To Rovers, Burnley, Bury, Macclesfield, Sunderland and all other club fans who visited tonight, THANK YOU.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 21:51   #6

like to thank all that came plus big thanks again to bury burnley and sum little clubs too
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 21:55   #7
Senior Member+

Cheers Morcame, Rochdale fans and also Darlington for the 3 points :P
Nickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 21:57   #8
Member.

I hope what happened on the pitch tonight will bring many of you back again and again. I trust the Club will make up ground and get a big heart felt Thank you on the fishy site to all the Visiting fans that made the trip. I trust that Accrington Stanley made you all very welcome.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 22:05   #9
God Member

Of those not mentioned I also saw, Bradford, Chelsea & Aston Villa
Old 11-09-2009, 22:07   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
You're welcome.

Although, I want Rovers named in your thank you! Please.
sorry Northern Monkey i did talk wi some Rovers Fans, to me eternal shame i omitted them, which as people who know me, do know that could never be deliberate.
Old 11-09-2009, 22:07   #11
God Member

Was heaving on Whalley Road as I passed on the bus, good turn out by all accounts.
Old 11-09-2009, 22:08   #12
God Member

Posted via Mobile Device echo that, burnley fan with me and a rochdale fan mate came too all wearing their colours. Was heart warming to see many bury fans. Good to see football come as one tonight
Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 22:09   #13

thanks for tonight lads I had a great time and so did the fans that I was sat with at the front of the clayton. Nice to meet Rob at the Oaklea and were made welcome by all. By the way, the fans in the red and white stripped shirts were Bury fans, thats our new away kit and I got asked twice if I was a sunderland fan? LOL!!!

Thought it was great when you scored your second your player ran to the fans but actually ended up coming right up to about 10 Bury fans with us who gave him a great response I must add.

Anyway Id definately come back again if Bury werent playing. Good luck for the future and the pleasure was ours!!!
carlmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 22:15   #14
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlmason View Post
thanks for tonight lads I had a great time and so did the fans that I was sat with at the front of the clayton. Nice to meet Rob at the Oaklea and were made welcome by all. By the way, the fans in the red and white stripped shirts were Bury fans, thats our new away kit and I got asked twice if I was a sunderland fan? LOL!!!

Thought it was great when you scored your second your player ran to the fans but actually ended up coming right up to about 10 Bury fans with us who gave him a great response I must add.

Anyway Id definately come back again if Bury werent playing. Good luck for the future and the pleasure was ours!!!
No; the pleasure was ours, come back on mass time and time again. One for the club. I would like to see a Perminent (sp) thank you to Bury and others somewhere on the Park for their commitment and for coming to our aid at our time of need....Thank you

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 22:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
sorry Northern Monkey i did talk wi some Rovers Fans, to me eternal shame i omitted them, which as people who know me, do know that could never be deliberate.
I'll forgive you

I'm upset I went in the wrong stand! I've got some vids so I'll put them on YouTube tomorrow.

"It is better to remain silent and presumed a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..