Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2005, 18:32   #31

Talking Re: Sponsorship alliance.

Just wanted to say - good on you guys - I think it would be fair to say you havent been here very long (hope I dont offend anyone by saying that - by here I mean accy stanley forum only....) and your already showin a great deal of commitment to the club. As Spuggster states, helps the club out a lot which is only a great thing...

Well done! and Im sure Kipax wont be too upset that his idea was completely robbed in broad daylight but the information is there and available on how to do it so why the hell not...

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-09-2005, 18:41   #32
Give, give, give member

Re: Sponsorship alliance.

Cheers Jimbo. I am a new fan, and no offence taken.

In London I used to go to Chelsea or Wimbledon, now I'm back home this is much the best thing I've done, supporting the Reds.

It was a pleasure, along with John Timmins, to help the club a bit, especially with people who perhaps don't frequent the Stanley forum much, so thanks also to Roy and the mods for also letting me also post it in the General Chat thread.

Knowing we'll see a win tomorrow,
Rindy.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 18:45   #33
God Member

I would be up for it anyone else? the more the merrier and it would bring the individual cost down. Think it would be "A Claim To Fame" or claim.
Common lets do something for our boys!! Sorry about the broad daylight theft Kipax its in a good cause

£400 + vat inc tickets (trying to avoid copyright infringement) so will leave it at that. Check the website please.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 19:59   #34
God Member

Yeah cheers Jimbo

every little helps!
Old 02-09-2005, 20:11   #35
God Member

what bollox... I already posted to garinda in another thread my support and said how well i think your all doing.. i even suggested the sponsor a match to him.. i have had nothing but praise for whats being done.. WTF is all this about robbing my idea? its hardly rocket science..

I would be more than happy if someone took my idea every day of the week and ended up sponsoring all the players...
Old 02-09-2005, 21:08   #36
Give, give, give member

Kipax gave us nothing but support, and we acknowledged that we were following in his footsteps. Thanks to Roy and the mods letting me post in the General Chat forum, we managed to drum up some support and dosh from people, who like me until recently, didn't come in this section much.

Some of the sponsors, like Baby boo, have said she will try to come to some games as well.

Old 02-09-2005, 21:25   #37
mez
God Member

i mabe persuaded to come along to 1 or 2 games, as long as im looked after by you lot .
Old 02-09-2005, 21:33   #38
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez
i mabe persuaded to come along to 1 or 2 games, as long as im looked after by you lot .
Mez it'd be a pleasure.

It's a great atmosphere, what with the Ultras singing away, exciting football and even a lovely bar to rest up in afterwards.

Give me the nod and we'll look after you anytime.

Old 03-09-2005, 13:02   #39

Talking Re: Sponsorship alliance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
what bollox... I already posted to garinda in another thread my support and said how well i think your all doing.. i even suggested the sponsor a match to him.. i have had nothing but praise for whats being done.. WTF is all this about robbing my idea? its hardly rocket science..

I would be more than happy if someone took my idea every day of the week and ended up sponsoring all the players...
Christ is it time of the month? I didnt see that post to Garinda AND I was only havin a giraffe - did you not see the winky smiley?? I know you are more than happy about it! Its called Kipax-baitin LOL (is that enough smilies?)

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 14:21   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez

lol...that goes for me too!!!
Old 03-09-2005, 16:02   #41
Give, give, give member

Spoke to Jaggy, and he thanked us and said he would draw one of the twelve names for us for his shirt towards the end of the season.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..