Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 08:44   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Squad Numbers!!!

a simple aid n wouldn't take much organization,would be to have em available fer pick up, before n after the scunny game. those attending who live away would not have to trail back 2 days later.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:54   #17
Senior Member+

shaker,you may have come up with a gem there !,linfield playing in the three.
Just compere him to sean,who was successful in that position last year,linfields fitter,faster and technically theres not much between them.
I think craigs got a lot to offer,but not as a back to goal centre forward.
After watching charlie,i think hes more suited in the defensive two,could joycy play further forward mmmm,worth a punt i think
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:08   #18
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
So, Cashy (sir) what could be better?? Your wise thoughts pls
( IF it's wrong tells us what's better, ASFC is always wanting positive feedback)
I don't get home from work till around 6.30pm - that leaves a 1.5hr window for me to collect my season ticket. We used to get them sent to us (usually before the season kicked off). We have season ticket holders who do not even live near Accrington, how are they supposed to manage ? I don't think that much thought has gone into this arrangement. No thought for the fans.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:32   #19

Collecting your ST as you go to your first home match is surely possible?

No special journey necessary.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:46   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post

Collecting your ST as you go to your first home match is surely possible?

No special journey necessary.
thats n option, but has been no mention, again i say poor, after scunny game i think would be preferable sherry, less inconvenience fer people surely, but still its only the "Fans"
Old 04-08-2011, 10:10   #21
God Member

Football19, I had a think about that after posting. Lindfield is a striker by trade and would therefore (in theory) be a lot more naturally predatory when playing as one of the attacking three; picking up on scraps around the 6-12yd area where perhaps McConville missed out. Craig really has to step up this year and prove himself as a pro. In football terms he's not a youngster anymore and needs to show he can capitalise on his pedigree and succeed. I hope he does. He's a top lad.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by shakermaker; 04-08-2011 at 10:15.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:21   #22
Senior Member+

Agreed shaker,but at 22 he is still a young lad,indeed shaun at the weekend seems to have grown a bit and filled out!!.
Hes had his injury problems etc.. but he is a talented lad and in my opinion only needs to get a run of 20+ games to breed a bit of confidence and hopefully show us what he can do.
Believe me you need a lot of luck as well as talent,to get to the next level,I think Ian wright was still in non-league at 24,and he didnt turn out to be a bad-un !!!.
Maybe he should visit razors dietrician to help him put some weight on
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:27   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thats n option, but has been no mention, again i say poor, after scunny game i think would be preferable sherry, less inconvenience fer people surely, but still its only the "Fans"
It did say in the original article on fishy site Cashy that season tickets could be collected ahead of the Southend game if people couldn't get to the launch night, tried to post a link to it but not sure how, sorry

Last edited by AccyMad; 04-08-2011 at 11:29. Reason: Couldn't get link to work
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:34   #24
God Member

Smile Re: Squad Numbers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
It did say in the original article on fishy site Cashy that season tickets could be collected ahead of the Southend game if people couldn't get to the launch night, tried to post a link to it but not sure how, sorry
Nor could I, but:-

Season Launch 2011/12 ( Monday 25th Jul 2011 )

Collect your season ticket on 11th August

Accrington Stanley will be officially launching the Football League season at the Crown Ground on Thursday 11th August, between 5pm and 8pm.

The event will be open to all supporters, however season ticket holders will be able to collect their ticket booklets ahead of our first home game of the Football League campaign against Southend on the following Saturday.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:21   #25
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
however season ticket holders will be able to collect their ticket booklets ahead of our first home game of the Football League campaign against Southend on the following Saturday.

Collect them from where ? The Club Shop, the ticket office or where ?
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..