Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2017, 13:13   #61
Full Member+

Re: Stags thread

The Hughes screaming at the ref incident was a bit embarrassing and always going to be a booking.

The punching the floor business after like some fake wrestling after half time to portray pain was also a but much by Chapman and McConville, but looked like team orders if I am cynical with two similar incidents in a short space.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-08-2017, 14:06   #62
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
theres been some very poor officials at stanley no doubt but yon mon takes the biscuit, i find it very hard to accept he is that poor, so to me it only leaves 1 explanation. if we had lost people would be going spare, but this should not be ignored cos we won the match imho.
? ?
MikeA, AccyMad and Wynonie Harris like this.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 14:16   #63
God Member

You get blamed for everything Alan
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 15:21   #64
God Member

Biscuits! What will YonMon have to face next in the Fan Zone- vol-au-vents?
AccyMad and DaveinGermany like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 16:26   #65
God Member

As long as they're not made by Pukka eh Alan??
DaveinGermany likes this.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 18:14   #66
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Or Balti flavour!
Old 22-08-2017, 08:09   #67
God Member

[QUOTE=widnes viking;

I think Coley was correct when he said to the the fourth official that he err "scared of him"[/QUOTE]

fourth official for me is the worst job in football. done it twice but there won,t be a third time. constant moan and abuse that you just have to take as refs will protect you less than lino,s. was always going to be difficult on saturday and a more experianced official should have been appointed as 4th.official that day.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..