Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2011, 12:15   #136
God Member

Re: Stanley Bit's & Bob's

i've never subscribed to that about new stadiums for fans, you stand in the middle of the goal end in line with the left hand post at one ground, then you change stadiums and stand in the same place again, simples. I always read the Morecambe forum and it made me giggle last year when I read all that guff. People who have always stood on the goal ends suddenly changing to the main stand and then moaning?
Old 04-06-2011, 12:21   #137
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Does seem a bit daft to me macca,if your a singer you stay where you are not change becauses it's new
Old 04-10-2012, 21:28   #138
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Some bits i've found... ROTHERHAM UNITED: A surprise package is awaiting Millers - Rotherham - The Star
Amond: More to come from Reds

Striker Padraig Amond insists there is plenty more to come from Accrington this season.
Despite the postponement of their midweek clash with Rotherham due to a waterlogged pitch, Stanley are only outside the League Two play-off places on goal difference.
But Amond, Stanley's top scorer with five goals, claims he and his team-mates have still fallen short of their own expectations at times despite surpassing those of many outside the club.
"We've played well in some games and sometimes we haven't stuck to our standards that the manager sets and we set ourselves," he said.
"We're trying to get better every week, we're trying to be confident each week. Wherever you end up at the end of the season you'll deserve it and who knows where it will be?
"Obviously everybody would love to win the league, but we want to finish as high as we can, wherever that is. Let's find out, let's see where that is."
Old 04-10-2012, 21:54   #139
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Good find mab.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..