Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2006, 00:23   #31
I am Banned

Re: Stanley Fanzine Idea

all this started with one question ?. is anybody allowed to contribute?why r u always on the defensive this sort of attitude gets you no -where you should always answer consructively not have pot shots just because somebody has an opinion that is different to you.this is why you appear elitist let this be a lesson to you. you have nothing to prove so stop trying to prove it .at least we agree on something we all want accrington stanley to win
waltergalbraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-05-2006, 00:33   #32
Senior Member+

Walter! Walter! Lead me to the altar,
And I'll show you where I'm tattooed.

Now it’s out in the open, there are no secrets at the club.
Oggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 00:40   #33
I am Banned

lets try and keep this thread going at least the fanzine will get more publicity ill ignore last one admin i thought there were rules on this board like threats n things
Old 29-05-2006, 00:41   #34
I am Banned

like where ?????????????????????///
Old 29-05-2006, 00:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltergalbraith
all this started with one question ?. is anybody allowed to contribute?why r u always on the defensive this sort of attitude gets you no -where you should always answer consructively not have pot shots just because somebody has an opinion that is different to you.this is why you appear elitist let this be a lesson to you. you have nothing to prove so stop trying to prove it .at least we agree on something we all want accrington stanley to win
There would've been no problem if you'd just said 'Can anybody contribute?', but you had to add 'or is it only the usual who will do anything to get on TV'. It sounded like provocation to me...

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 00:46   #36
I am Banned

provocation to a lively debate yes threats no ive been banned for a lot less and he wasnt even on tv ............................
Old 29-05-2006, 00:49   #37

Quote:
provocation to a lively debate yes threats no ive been banned for a lot less and he wasnt even on tv ............................
What?

Egads man, try using a little English grammar!

Best Drummer in the land
7/4/2007
The Day The Ultras Formed The Cowshed Choir
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 00:55   #38
I am Banned

way over your head anyway im off at least the messageboard has come to life
the way it should be ........keep posting.p.s.its called free speech
Old 29-05-2006, 06:34   #39
Senior Member+

Old 29-05-2006, 11:09   #40
Senior Member+

Quote:
We ain't trying to prove nowt Anyone interested in contributing then let us know. All help required from anyone........

Either PM me, or log onto general chat on stanley ultras website. We hoping for first fanzine to be on sale for the first game of the season

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 11:55   #41

How about looking into the Ultras and whate we do/who we are and what we spend the money on before slagging us off pal

Where in my question am I slagging anyone off Smiffy?

It was a straight forward question which I gather the answer is NOTHING from the proceeds will go to Accrington Stanley.

There is only a limited space on the ground for all the flags, so I don't see why there as to be a new one for every game.
I know what the ultras do and most of it is good, especially like the ultras footy team and getting on soccer am(which I thought was absolutly brill)

Sorry if i've upset any of the ultras but the reaction to the question speaks for itself.

I take it i won't be invited to the ultras website "secret place" <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Old 29-05-2006, 12:09   #42
God Member

how about if nowt goes to the club but to the community in general?

my main ethos though is that fundraising is 2nd to the priority of raising the clubs profile. Money is important however for the purpose of putting on displays that most of you seem to enjoy (and that promtes the club in the correct family-orientated manner) and for making up the shortfall on away coaches and to pay for jobs around the place that ..................... oops nearly said too much.
Old 29-05-2006, 12:20   #43
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderman4579600
How about looking into the Ultras and whate we do/who we are and what we spend the money on before slagging us off pal

Where in my question am I slagging anyone off Smiffy?

It was a straight forward question which I gather the answer is NOTHING from the proceeds will go to Accrington Stanley.

There is only a limited space on the ground for all the flags, so I don't see why there as to be a new one for every game.
I know what the ultras do and most of it is good, especially like the ultras footy team and getting on soccer am(which I thought was absolutly brill)

Sorry if i've upset any of the ultras but the reaction to the question speaks for itself.

I take it i won't be invited to the ultras website "secret place" <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
All flags have been purchased by myself at my own cost, including the huge surfer. All monies created from any Ultra projects will go into fan projects. The whole ethos is by the fans for the fans it is definately not to make money for the club, which at the end of the day, if it survives from hand outs then we are "screwed" anyway

Most supporters groups at our current level are actively into helping the fans & not the club. The OSC have their own mission to raise money for ASFC the club & a good job they do at that

I don't wanna have to defend anything we do because we have done it for the right reasons we believe, but all I will say is watch this space in terms of new "non flag" ventures. & remember every Sunday Stanley Ultras FC travel the length & breadth of the North West as ambassadors for our fine club. I know that people from Leeds, Barrow, Southport, Northwich have attended matches because of us cus I've spoke to them. They pay for entry, programme etc etc. Which isn't direct money into the club but indirect.

Instead of hiding behind a PC & having an opinion, PM me & I'm sure we have a role for anyone who has the best interests of ASFC at heart

If you just trying, as TM says, to fish for a response then well done & good day

On Stanley On!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 13:27   #44
I am Banned

i thought stanley ultras football team were supposed to be supporters half of the players who play for the team never go to a match cause they are playin football on a saturday
Old 29-05-2006, 15:34   #45

Calling all Accrington fans. We have created a thread for you on the Rangers FC fans forum entitled Accrington Stanley. You can find us in the Scottish premier League. Well done and congratulations on your return to league football.
Super Rangers is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..