Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree88Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2016, 18:49   #46
God Member

Re: Stanley Store

You're a clown. You proved it with your statement that you dont like the online store so now you wont even go in the shop.
baldy likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 19:34   #47

I can't believe that people on here who want us still to have rubbish facilities, tin pot stands etc all because it might apply to the casual walk on fan. Well it can't of been that appealing as it was as I don't see us getting 3000 plus every week. Some people are never happy with change, we have got a chairman, who's putting money into the club, better pitch, stands etc which hopefully will attract more walk on fans because they won't be standing under a leaking roof for 90mins on a cold wet Tuesday night in December. i agree with macca. I think I would rather be just another league two team, than wondering if we are going survive year on year money wise.
Old 10-07-2016, 19:51   #48
Senior Member+

Spot on Macca, You said what I was trying to say but worded it better!

So what do we want to be, Tinpot with sh*te facilities or another league two club that can offer basic facilities that can attract families, like running water and our own catering facilities which all money goes back into the club to spend on other things?

I hope Andy Holt doesn't read this thread, He must be scratching his head wondering why he's even bothering!
Old 10-07-2016, 19:54   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
You're a clown. You proved it with your statement that you dont like the online store so now you wont even go in the shop.
Because i like the price i pay to be displayed, you should know all about clowns you n baldy yer authorities on the subject.
Old 10-07-2016, 20:04   #50
Junior Member+

My God, I see cashman is still moaning. If we got promoted, he would say it wasn't done the correct way.
baldy, Redraine and DAV007 like this.
King Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 20:16   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Because i like the price i pay to be displayed, you should know all about clowns you n baldy yer authorities on the subject.
The price you see on the online store is shown ex VAT and plus VAT. So an adult home or away shirt is £33 odd plus the VAT taking it to £39.99. It is as clear as daylight on the online store.
baldy, Redraine and DAV007 like this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 20:16   #52
God Member

Quote:
Then dont be a div and go in the shop where it will have a correct price ticket attached. You're that humbug that you probably stopped buying humbugs when we went metric as you didnt like how the weight was displayed
Old 10-07-2016, 20:54   #53
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kev View Post
My God, I see cashman is still moaning. If we got promoted, he would say it wasn't done the correct way.
Oh dear yer back, sorry didn't realize i was upsetting royalty. yeh got a very high opinion of yerself, i dont share it.
Old 10-07-2016, 21:02   #54
Junior Member+

Share it? I never thought any different, you have such an odd view of everything you post about, that I am delighted you dont share my view, otherwise I would have an issue, ha ha
baldy and Redraine like this.
Old 10-07-2016, 21:05   #55
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav1d View Post
I can't believe that people on here who want us still to have rubbish facilities, tin pot stands etc all because it might apply to the casual walk on fan. Well it can't of been that appealing as it was as I don't see us getting 3000 plus every week. Some people are never happy with change, we have got a chairman, who's putting money into the club, better pitch, stands etc which hopefully will attract more walk on fans because they won't be standing under a leaking roof for 90mins on a cold wet Tuesday night in December. i agree with macca. I think I would rather be just another league two team, than wondering if we are going survive year on year money wise.
agree 100%

support the club with your attendance, your mouth, your money
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 21:08   #56
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kev View Post
he said he would stop coming if Coleman was re-appointed, he said the attendances would halve (still waiting for the mass exodus), he said Coleman played long ball (unlike his beloved james long ball beattie) and coleman would be a disaster.

i suppose the last 2 seasons have been a fluke!
Outback Ozzy, baldy and King Kev like this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 21:15   #57
God Member

First the Tories, then Labour, and now the Accyweb has started a civil war. It must be why they call this time of the year the off-season.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 21:18   #58
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
he said he would stop coming if Coleman was re-appointed, he said the attendances would halve (still waiting for the mass exodus), he said Coleman played long ball (unlike his beloved james long ball beattie) and coleman would be a disaster.

i suppose the last 2 seasons have been a fluke!
Please find and highlight were i said these things,I never once said coleman would be a disaster as i recall, i dont particularly like him, thats well known but hes a damn good manager for stanley without question, all those that really know me will tell yeh ive always said that, but still if it amuse yeh.
Old 10-07-2016, 21:20   #59
Junior Member+

I just wish he would be postive and get behind everything thats trying to be achieved at the club. Everyone wants success and all that comes with it.

As for the club web shop, I think it a great start, you do have to weigh up the cost of creating a stand alone club web shop against the sales revenue. The current one is a great start and allows those supporters who cant get to the ground to buy. It appears to me Andy holts company is bearing the cost of setting this up and the adminastration that goes with it.
Redraine and DAV007 like this.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:09   #60
Full Member+

Quote:
I dont buy online from stanley store i go in the store, which i will not be doing now, nowt simpler than that.
Cashy - Why would you boycott the Stanley Store just because the way they're selling online isn't to your liking? I'm assuming the store itself will still sell these items? You could still go in and buy merchandise if that's how you've always done it??

Also, purely out of curiosity, do you buy a shirt every season (or at all)? Just wondering how much this situation affects you?
DAV007 likes this.

Illustrations, Web & Graphic Design:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk

Accrington Stanley Section:
www.pixelborndesigns.co.uk/sections/accrington-stanley
Red-Osbornello is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..