Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2004, 14:53   #1
I am Banned

Stanley Trust

Hi,
I'm pretty sure that there isn't a supporters trust for the club so would like to know if you lot thought that it would be a good idea to create one.
If you need more info on what a 'trust' is just visit www.supporters-direct.org
If yes, I just need this info and we can get about 6 or 7 of us together to start planning.
What is the average home gate (potential membership) and do you currently have any supporters associations? If so, how do they feel about a supporters trust and how many people have the same opinion as you?
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-09-2004, 16:00   #2
I am Banned

Re: Stanley Trust

Well...? What do you think?
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 20:50   #3

accystankev i think u've got enough doin the web page at mo and skool calm down chick u've got when ur older 2 u know and don't do every thing wen ur young other wise we'll av nowt 2 do !!!!!!!!!
princesshales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 00:58   #4
I am Banned

Kev, the consensus is that these trusts are a means for impecunious (i.e. broke) football clubs to raise cash in a dubious - but apparently legal - manner.
Due to the excellent stewardship of our Chairman, Eric Whalley, and the close attention to financial detail of the other Directors, plus the hard work of hundreds of other (unpaid) people involved with Accrington Stanley , there is no pressing need for our Club to be involved in this type of activity. Real effort produces real rewards, and nothing is for nothing. Old fashioned, I know, but . . .
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..