Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By mab
  • 1 Post By smudgie
  • 1 Post By Outback Ozzy
  • 1 Post By nige b
  • 1 Post By monkey hanger
  • 5 Post By Exile on Spencer St

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2016, 21:27   #1
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Stevenage fans bunch of !!!!

If ever there was a reason to beat this low life then this has to be one of them JC if your reading the forum then check this out!!! Borochat Borochat I can't wait for Saturday now..
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:22   #2
God Member

Re: Stevenage fans bunch of !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
If ever there was a reason to beat this low life then this has to be one of them JC if your reading the forum then check this out!!! Borochat Borochat I can't wait for Saturday now..
Most of them are complete *******. Still, it was a bit of a laugh.
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:52   #3
God Member

can understand why we dislike Stevenage due to westley and the play off games but can,t understand the dislike the other way due to the result. I usually dislike a side due to their style of play or the manager and not if they are neighbours. when I was a kid back in Hartlepool I didn,t hate darlo as many did and don,t hate man.u now fergusons gone. glad burnley got promotion. used to like pompey but I wonder why I don't now.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:43   #4
Senior Member+

I was expecting something really horrid - compared to what some of our keyboard warriors would have produced if the situation had been reversed, I thought it rather mild - one chap was even generous to us!
Old 05-05-2016, 08:46   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
I was expecting something really horrid - compared to what some of our keyboard warriors would have produced if the situation had been reversed, I thought it rather mild - one chap was even generous to us!
Me too, nothing there that you don't see on any opponents forums. The real nutters do twitter nowadays
Old 05-05-2016, 10:35   #6
I am Banned

They say we only just told them games were all ticket, I thought it had been like that since the barnet game in February
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:42   #7
Senior Member+

Hate them more than anybody else.

Disgusting people and club.
baldy likes this.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 13:46   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
They say we only just told them games were all ticket, I thought it had been like that since the barnet game in February
I'm with you on this. ALL our home matches are all ticket. The only difference is that before the clambering hordes wanted a ticket for this match we always had tickets to sell on the day, this time, it is a sell out. Get over it Satanage, NO tickets on the day which you have been informed about by your own hateful club.
smudgie likes this.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 15:48   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Hate them more than anybody else.

Disgusting people and club.
And I was so careful not to mention anybody by name ........
Old 05-05-2016, 16:38   #10
Senior Member+

Not as bad as one Stevenage fan last season, Wishing our players coach crashed on the way home!

No club or fans I despise more!
Old 05-05-2016, 17:06   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy View Post
Not as bad as one Stevenage fan last season, Wishing our players coach crashed on the way home!

No club or fans I despise more!
One of their idiots on twitter wants to set the town on fire. Well the only thing that's going to be on fire on Saturday son is FOSU
AccyMad likes this.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:46   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
I'm with you on this. ALL our home matches are all ticket. The only difference is that before the clambering hordes wanted a ticket for this match we always had tickets to sell on the day, this time, it is a sell out. Get over it Satanage, NO tickets on the day which you have been informed about by your own hateful club.
obviously this game was going to create interest. did they moan about Mansfield no sales on the day for a half empty ground in November, doubt it its just us. remember at the end of the game you will not be going home to some soulless London overspill that's somewhere to send your in laws to retire.
AccyMad likes this.
Old 06-05-2016, 08:32   #13
God Member

C'mon, let's have some common decency.
Whatever you may think of your in-laws sending them to Stevenage is beyond cruelty.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:08   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
C'mon, let's have some common decency.
Whatever you may think of your in-laws sending them to Stevenage is beyond cruelty.
I could have said luton. now that makes out of season blackpool look classy.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..