Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2019, 12:45   #31
Senior Member
 
choirboy's Avatar
 

Re: Sunderland game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
MH, you've hit the nail on the head!
Sky don't give a flying fig for real football fans, only the armchair variety.
You can have your say on these issues by doing the EFL Survey which you can find now on the Stanley 'Fishy' site;
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019...hat-you-think/
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-01-2019, 14:17   #32
Senior Member+
 
Exile on Spencer St's Avatar
 

Re: Sunderland game

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
You can have your say on these issues by doing the EFL Survey which you can find now on the Stanley 'Fishy' site;
https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019...hat-you-think/
Aye, if you have thirty minutes to spare. Dozens of questions to answer, very few about what fans think of the EFL.
Chrisr likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2019, 14:43   #33
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Sunderland game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Aye, if you have thirty minutes to spare. Dozens of questions to answer, very few about what fans think of the EFL.
Well true but i told the useless sods what i thought of em.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2019, 19:04   #34
Full Member+
 
Lord Stiffupperlip's Avatar
 

Re: Sunderland game

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
You can have your say on these issues by doing the EFL Survey which you can find now on the Stanley 'Fishy' site;
Already completed before you posted choirboy.
I'm always suspicious of anything online that offer tempting 'prizes' for those who bother to enter.
After half an hour, I was almost losing the will to live but persevered out of loyalty to the club.
Then, sure enough at the end came the real reason for this so called 'Fans Survey'.
A list of of the prizes - available only if you provide your contact details; together with the usual tick boxes for any mug wishing to be inundated with emails from quote -'interested third parties'
Are the EFL genuinely interested in the opinions of ordinary fans?
Or is it just an exercise to make money by selling your details on to advertisers?
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2019, 19:30   #35
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Sunderland game

The E.F.L. are a bag of crap, and i told em so and why at the back end of that ridiculous survey.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:37   #36
Senior Member
 
choirboy's Avatar
 

Re: Sunderland game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
Already completed before you posted choirboy.
I'm always suspicious of anything online that offer tempting 'prizes' for those who bother to enter.
After half an hour, I was almost losing the will to live but persevered out of loyalty to the club.
Then, sure enough at the end came the real reason for this so called 'Fans Survey'.
A list of of the prizes - available only if you provide your contact details; together with the usual tick boxes for any mug wishing to be inundated with emails from quote -'interested third parties'
Are the EFL genuinely interested in the opinions of ordinary fans?
Or is it just an exercise to make money by selling your details on to advertisers?
I opted out of the Prize Draw but like Cashy I tried to tell them how much I loved my club
but not the EFL !
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:10   #37
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Sunderland game

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
I opted out of the Prize Draw but like Cashy I tried to tell them how much I loved my club
but not the EFL !
Oh i put in for the draw outa badness.
MikeA likes this.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 11:49   #38
Senior Member+
 

Re: Sunderland game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
Are the EFL genuinely interested in the opinions of ordinary fans?
Or is it just an exercise to make money by selling your details on to advertisers?
same as for the FA. two surveys in twelve months done for grassroots referees and guess what, nowt has changed. another box ticking exercise to show everyone that they are interested but in reality could not care a damn.
cashman and sherry like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 19:46.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.27710 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1