Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2010, 18:12   #1

Supporters Wanted

hi all
Dunno if you've seen the feature in the programme, but we have two installments of player v supporter left with the outcome in the balance.

We've got two players lined up for the Barnet and Chesterfield games, but we need two fans to take them on...

All you have to do is answer ten general knowledge questions and you could be giving one of Stanley's finest a thrashing if you get enough right...

Anybody interested drop an email to [email protected] or reply to the thread and I'll be in touch.
Ta
Dan
Matchday Press is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-04-2010, 20:58   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Supporters Wanted

I've already done it and pasted Bouzzer!!! Its a nice little bit of fun and a little competative spirit thrown into the bargain!
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 21:50   #3

I'm up for it

Hey you, don't watch that watch this! This is the heavy heavy monster sound,
The nuttiest sound around. So if you've come in off the street and you're beginning to feel the heat,
Well listen buster, you better start to move your feet to the rockinest, rock-steady beat of STANLEY

SOS 243
Stephen666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 22:04   #4

Stephen666 - consider yourself selected sir!
If you could PM me with your contact details I'll get the chap in charge of the quiz to give you a shout...
Thanks
Dan

P.S. Anyone else fancy it?
Matchday Press is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:10   #5

PM sent

Hey you, don't watch that watch this! This is the heavy heavy monster sound,
The nuttiest sound around. So if you've come in off the street and you're beginning to feel the heat,
Well listen buster, you better start to move your feet to the rockinest, rock-steady beat of STANLEY

SOS 243
Stephen666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 22:21   #6
Senior Member+

i'd give it a go but to lose to a footballer horrifies me and my dignity but if you're short pm me
Old 24-04-2010, 11:03   #7
I am Banned

im defo up 4 it
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..