Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2010, 20:48   #1

Thank you from all Grimsby Fans

Just thought I would come on here and say a BIG thank you to all your players tonight for giving us an outsite chance of League 2 football next season. lets hope we play each other next season.
UTM
grimsbyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-04-2010, 20:48   #2

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you

On behalf of all GTFC fans, thank you for keeping our hopes alive. If we stay up you shall be remembered by many of us forever.

Thank you Accy
supertown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 21:31   #3
bdc

Re: Thank you, Thank you , Thank you

No problem, lets hope your boys do the rest and keep you up for next season. Good luck and hope to see you next season!
bdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 21:51   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Thank you, Thank you , Thank you

Glad we could help, ya should stuff yon lot at weekend, Barnet brought a whole new meaning to the word CRAP. Good Luck.
Old 27-04-2010, 22:07   #5
God Member

Re: Thank you from all Grimsby Fans

Thanks to all of your fans for turning up, buying some scarves and joining in with the Clayton End atmos........ It's up to you on Saturday!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 01:11   #6

Thank You

Thank you to everyone associated with Accy Stanley.. From the players, to the fans to the board of directors. We had an amazing time and the atmosphere in the Clayton End was brilliant. It was nice to see you all again and no matter what i WILL see you next season. Whenever GTFC aren't playing and Accy are i will be there!

I still havemy scarf around my neck
lukeogtfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 08:34   #7
Super Moderator

Re: Thank You

No probs, mate. A dour match, but the result was the one we all wanted. Now, fire up your lads to go and do it on Saturday...I want to go back to Willy's Bar next season!
Old 28-04-2010, 10:40   #8
God Member

Have merged all thankyou from GTFC fans to one thread

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 11:30   #9
God Member

Smile After the game, last night!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Grimsby fans who came along last night, glad for both of us that we won, your support for us was great!!

On another point, I would like to say to the d***heads from Grimsby, who thought it was the right thing to do after the game, to goad the Barnet fans - some kicked their minibus! - and hurl abuse, do it at your OWN ground in future!!

Our assistant manager was dragged from the field on Saturday, but we did not cause any trouble!!

Thanks for the support, but if that is how you follow YOUR Team, then do it away from The Crown!!!

Old 28-04-2010, 11:33   #10

Re: After the game, last night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post

On another point, I would like to say to the d***heads from Grimsby, who thought it was the right thing to do after the game, to goad the Barnet fans - some kicked their minibus! - and hurl abuse, do it at your OWN ground in future!!

I didn't know anything about this? I know a couple of lads went over to the Barnet coach to "wind them up" but ended up talking to the chairman or something

Sorry on behave of those dickheads if this is the case
Old 28-04-2010, 11:43   #11
God Member

Keep all grimsby related re match on this thread cheers

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010, 11:43   #12

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/news/...l/article.html

1min onwards our 'leader' Mighty Mariner praises the Stanley Ultra's
Old 28-04-2010, 19:12   #13

Just wanted to echo the thoughts, I went along last night with my 13 year old brother and took 2 of our GTFC under 14 players and they have all said it will be a night they will never forget.

Thank you to all of you that took time to welcome us and make it a night remember. I will like luke say sorry for the idiots who wound the Barnet fans up, football is not a place for violence its in my opinion a family game and a game for people to enjoy.

I've just sent in a match report for our main supporters site so will post a link along with a couple of youtube videos I got from last night when it gets published today/tomorrow.

A massive thank you to all the ultras and stanley fc!
lord sommet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 18:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all the Grimsby fans who came along last night, glad for both of us that we won, your support for us was great!!

Our assistant manager was dragged from the field on Saturday, but we did not cause any trouble!!

Thanks for the support, but if that is how you follow YOUR Team, then do it away from The Crown!!!

I would just like to point out that infact it was accrington stanley fans that was involved in the events after the game.

The grimsby fans were well behaved before during and after the game its a shame for them to be accused with events that didnt involve them.

thanks for your support and good luck for the rest of season to all grimsby supporters im sure you will be very welcome to come back to any future game
Old 29-04-2010, 19:18   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyco View Post
I would just like to point out that infact it was accrington stanley fans that was involved in the events after the game.

The grimsby fans were well behaved before during and after the game its a shame for them to be accused with events that didnt involve them.

thanks for your support and good luck for the rest of season to all grimsby supporters im sure you will be very welcome to come back to any future game
Sorry matey, but the ones that I saw where Grimsby fans!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..