Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2004, 14:05   #1

Thanks - FAO Kipax

Thanks for your help with the Spot the Ball competition I asked you for help with. I finally sat down yesterday and worked out what I should be doing. It took me a while because I'm naturally stupid but I got there in the end.

If you're interested then I hope the first will be on the Barnet confguide board at the end of the week.

Any Accy spot the ball regulars are more than welcome to join in too

cheers

Chris
BB79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-03-2004, 14:32   #2
God Member

Re: Thanks - FAO Kipax

Blimey... Thought you had given up on it mate

Let me know when its on and I will come looksy...Its such a populor game and been going for two seasons now ..I thought more boards might have picked up on it... I should have copyrighted the idea when I thought of it really
Old 29-03-2004, 11:08   #3

I still think you should copyright it. Just as long as I have permission to keep going

I put it up on the official messageboard yesterday afternoon and have already had 15 entries. I have credited you but unfortunately you'd have to register before you can check.

The club aren't to keen on me putting it up on confguide so I wasn't going to put it up on there now. Though I'll be able to do it with pics from the next supporters game.

The current competition pic is stored on the supporters assoc site, here's the link http://www.bfcsa.net/spot_the_ball/stb8.jpg

Thanks again, I'll owe you a drink
BB79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 11:19   #4
God Member

I just had a go... Yes you listed me as thanks for help.. No indication it was my idea for the game... tut tut hehe not important mate... suprised no one else has done it

Oh damm.. just realised I ahvent done this weeks

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..