Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2005, 20:23   #1

Thanks Tony

Just one more thank you to a great guy, modest unless you clash with him on here, who has taken us all to the home & away games with his camera this season.
WELL DONE KIPAX.
Accrington Web
Old 24-04-2005, 21:01   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Thanks Tony

Top comments Big Al, we have all had our ups and downs with 'our' Tony, but what a wonderful set of photo's he has produced throughout the years. Long may it continue. Keep up the great work and let us pray for a successful 2005-2006.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2005, 21:12   #3
Senior Member+

Nice one KIPAX, great pics as always all season
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2005, 21:34   #4
Senior Member+

Great pics all season Kipax
Cafu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2005, 22:31   #5
Senior Member+

Thank you tony...... without you WE all would not be able to enjoy Accy Stanley like we do.....

Many thanks
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2005, 22:52   #6
Senior Member+

I think that without your constant updating of the website and your excellent photos a lot of us expats wouldn't get the feel or the atmosphere of any of the Stanley displays, Tony you are with out doubt irreplaceable. So a big Thank You from a very satisfied ExPat. Keep up all the good work.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2005, 23:34   #7
God Member

Well done Tony. You capture the true spirit of asfc and long may you contnue doing so

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 11:17   #8

Talking Re: Thanks Tony

I agree wholeheartedly with every comment above - Excellent pics every week - I appreciate and value all the hard work he does even more now Im abroad, and I am very lucky to have this guy as a friend too - a bloody nice chap and because of this guy we have seen Accys web profile/presence grow and grow (which needed doing in my opinion) as the club has grown too - his excellent t'internet knowledge and skills are a very worthy thing for the club to have. He spends a lot of his hard earned cash on giving us one of the best footy photo sites around (on the site itself and his equipment) - I remember at Frickley away all he had was a handheld thing - now he has the tripod, the zoomy thing and a seat!! All out of his back pocket to server the masses!! The guy is a star, so are all his family but I just wish he could get on bloody aeroplanes !!! Embarrassed yet Mr K???

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 11:27   #9

Yeah once again Thank You Kipax keep up the good work next season and the one after and.........
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 12:47   #10
Member.

Same as what they all said. It is greatly appreciated, particularly by those of us that don’t get to the matches for what ever reason…..again, thank you.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 16:55   #11
Senior Member+

Immense tony just immense!
Old 25-04-2005, 18:37   #12

Yeah Tony, well done mate - it's good to have a quick chat when you come to the grounds down south and your work is much appreciated.
best wishes, Alan.
LongLostSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 18:40   #13
Senior Member+

Cheers K! I appreciate your frank and forthright opinions as much as your piccies!
Old 25-04-2005, 18:48   #14
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Nice one Kipax much appreciated, this season I took my young son aged 4 to his first game and forgot my camera but thanks to you we where lucky enough to feature in three of your pictures that day and so will always have a reminder of his first Stanley matchday, cheers.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2005, 20:05   #15

Three cheers for the kipax whenever wherever whatever the weather.kipax is there always producing top class pics for us all to enjoy.Keep up the wonderful work you are doing for the club
scooby12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..