Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree178Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2019, 20:01   #196
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: The Crewe match thread, or the 'Annoy Accy Mad' thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
You’ll have to listen to me at every Stanley game anyway
that dont matter im deaf as a doorpost.
Old 12-11-2019, 21:21   #197
Senior Member+

MR.T... where are you ?..
Old 12-11-2019, 21:34   #198
Super Moderator

Just to point out a few things about Josh (and I hope he doesn't mind me saying this). He's the treasurer of the Supporters' Club. He and his partner moved from Bristol to Accrington, simply because they love Stanley so much. In fact, he's exactly the sort of devoted and enthusiastic fan we need to attract! Just saying.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:03   #199
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
MR.T... where are you ?..
Probably still thumbing through the FA rulebook . . . . . . . . (I'll get me coat)
Old 13-11-2019, 08:54   #200
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Just to point out a few things about Josh (and I hope he doesn't mind me saying this). He's the treasurer of the Supporters' Club. He and his partner moved from Bristol to Accrington, simply because they love Stanley so much. In fact, he's exactly the sort of devoted and enthusiastic fan we need to attract! Just saying.
Wyn !.. He really is welcome then !.. not only as a devoted fan and valuable asset to the Supporters Club, as you have previously noted, but one who is always welcome to add his thoughts and opinions to our Forum ..

BUT.. ... More than this, as he admits to being one who is able to find something to make him chuckle in my posts he must be nurtured . Such potential fans are not so readily found these days, believe you me !. . So Josh ... make an old man very happy and keep 'em coming !! .

ON STANLEY !... ON TO GREATER THINGS !!.
Wynonie Harris likes this.
Old 13-11-2019, 09:03   #201
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Wyn !.. He really is welcome then !.. not only as a devoted fan and valuable asset to the Supporters Club, as you have previously noted, but one who is always welcome to add his thoughts and opinions to our Forum ..

BUT.. ... More than this, as he admits to being one who is able to find something to make him chuckle in my posts he must be nurtured . Such potential fans are not so readily found these days, believe you me !. . So Josh ... make an old man very happy and keep 'em coming !! .

ON STANLEY !... ON TO GREATER THINGS !!.
I fully concur, Mr Y...and Alfred E. likes him too! 😊
Old 13-11-2019, 09:38   #202
God Member

Quote:
wether he,s from bristol or livingstone road means nothing apart from he has a right to voice his opinion on here like everyone else. when we all agree on everything we might as well close the board down as its not fit then for reading.we all have a thought on last saturday but we should now move on to the peoples republic of rotherham and wait till the suits have their meeting where i,m sure the game will be mentioned and they,ll issue something then about the future.
Outback Ozzy, cashman and yonmon like this.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:23   #203
Senior Member+

Quote:
I fully concur, Mr Y...and Alfred E. likes him too! 😊
As he said to me only this morning ( just before I took my medication !) and I quote ..

" When you're in DEEP water, it's a good idea to keep you're mouth shut ! "

Good advice to pass on to one's friends don't you think ?.

ps .. he sends his VBW to you !.
Wynonie Harris likes this.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:16   #204
Super Moderator

Sorry

I've just seen all of this and will speak to people on an individual basis.

I'll shut this thread down then we can all concentrate on the forthcoming matches!!

Mr T
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..