Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree99Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2019, 09:52   #61
Member
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well i thought you were a clown, good of you to now prove it.
Thanks for the insult.
If thats your only defence then I think you can admit you were wrong.
As someone else pointed out it was hughes who passed back to Dimi for the pen but you were desperate to point the finger at Sean. And that just about sums you up.
ASFC1019 is offline  
Accrington Web
Old 21-04-2019, 09:57   #62
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASFC1019 View Post
Thanks for the insult.
If thats your only defence then I think you can admit you were wrong.
As someone else pointed out it was hughes who passed back to Dimi for the pen but you were desperate to point the finger at Sean. And that just about sums you up.
Look at post 27 or did yeh and ignore it? the guy on yon and everyone around me did watch the match. theres a big difference between honest opinion and ass kissing yeh should try learning it.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 09:59   #63
Full Member
 
StanleyJosh's Avatar
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Look at post 27 or did yeh and ignore it? the guy on yon and everyone around me did watch the match.
It was 100% Yosser. Watch the highlights.
StanleyJosh is online now  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:02   #64
Full Member
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well i thought you were a clown, good of you to now prove it.
A clown? Hughes has a no.3 on his back, McConville has 11. Hughes is well built and about 6í tall - Sean is slightly built and and 5í9Ē. Theyíre always getting confused with each other!
Jeg Red is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:12   #65
Member
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Look at post 27 or did yeh and ignore it? the guy on yon and everyone around me did watch the match. theres a big difference between honest opinion and ass kissing yeh should try learning it.
Haha, I have a positive opinion of Coley because I recognise what him and Jimmy have done for this club.
These 2 love Accy as much as us and itíll be killing them more than anyone to be losing these games.
But Cashman says because Coley sits on a wall and is under no pressure, he must be happy for us to be losing. Do you seriously think this is the case?
ASFC1019 is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:14   #66
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASFC1019 View Post
Haha, I have a positive opinion of Coley because I recognise what him and Jimmy have done for this club.
These 2 love Accy as much as us and itíll be killing them more than anyone to be losing these games.
But Cashman says because Coley sits on a wall and is under no pressure, he must be happy for us to be losing. Do you seriously think this is the case?
Ha Ha proving once again yer I'Q. i never said he was happy for us to be losing, i said i think hes reached his limit, get someone to explain for yeh.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:19   #67
Full Member
 
StanleyJosh's Avatar
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Ha Ha proving once again yer I'Q. i never said he was happy for us to be losing, i said i think hes reached his limit, get someone to explain for yeh.
Still havenít had an explanation as to how he has reached his limit?
Canít imagine Pep or Klopp doing much better at a LEAGUE ONE (remember that by the way) club.
Would you the. say that they have reached their limit ?
ASFC1019 likes this.
StanleyJosh is online now  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:21   #68
Member
 

Re: The Luton thread

As I said. Cashman has never liked Coley, never wanted him back. And now heís showing his true colours.
Probably thinks Beattie would be doing a better job.
ASFC1019 is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:24   #69
Member
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Ha Ha proving once again yer I'Q. i never said he was happy for us to be losing, i said i think hes reached his limit, get someone to explain for yeh.
Also just to correct you. You said him sitting on the wall means he is under no pressure. That implies he is happy for the team to be losing and just taking a backseat. I seen John d and Jimmy shouting on yesterday many times so your whole argument is flawed.
Chrisr likes this.
ASFC1019 is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:36   #70
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASFC1019 View Post
Also just to correct you. You said him sitting on the wall means he is under no pressure. That implies he is happy for the team to be losing and just taking a backseat. I seen John d and Jimmy shouting on yesterday many times so your whole argument is flawed.
Stupid is as stupid does, your brain is flawed i said it dont give impression he is under pressure, perhaps one day yeh will learn to grasp what people say. By the way i never mentioned J.B. he does look like hes active.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:42   #71
Senior Member+
 

Re: The Luton thread

At the risk of repeating myself (yet again), we really have become so entirely predictable as a team. I certainly cannot get to all the games, but in those I have seen, I cannot recall seeing a move that has been rehearsed on the training ground.

Apart from those in a defensive area, all free kicks are taken by the same person in the same way. A hopeful punt towards the opposition penalty area in the hope that Sykes or Hughes can make contact with a header.

Our occasional attacks down the left wing seem to carry little threat. We all know (so the opposition must know) that any left wing attack will stop for the ball to be played infield - usually diagonally backwards.

When things are not going well, I never see any evidence of Plan B. When substitutions are made (often too late), they seem to be like-for-like
yonmon likes this.
Revived Red is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:44   #72
Senior Member+
 
Div3North's Avatar
 

Re: The Luton thread

Differences of opinion, certainly

Personal abuse, absolutely not

Can we move on, please, and do our best to support our team?
MikeA, AccyMad, Chimer and 4 others like this.
Div3North is online now  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:47   #73
Full Member
 
StanleyJosh's Avatar
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
At the risk of repeating myself (yet again), we really have become so entirely predictable as a team. I certainly cannot get to all the games, but in those I have seen, I cannot recall seeing a move that has been rehearsed on the training ground.
Donít have a training ground
Oh, and Rossí first goal last week came from a training routine....

Get your point though.
Far too obvious.
baldy likes this.
StanleyJosh is online now  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:56   #74
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyJosh View Post
Still havenít had an explanation as to how he has reached his limit?
Canít imagine Pep or Klopp doing much better at a LEAGUE ONE (remember that by the way) club.
Would you the. say that they have reached their limit ?
I think Div 2 is as far as he can go. does that explain it? the fact we are in Div 1 is amazing given our resources and a credit, but every person has a limit.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline  
Old 21-04-2019, 10:57   #75
Full Member
 
StanleyJosh's Avatar
 

Re: The Luton thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I think Div 2 is as far as he can go. does that explain it? the fact we are in Div 1 is amazing given our resources and a credit, but every person has a limit.
Still no explanation as to why.....
Yawn.
StanleyJosh is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.33132 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1