Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2005, 00:12   #1
God Member

This seasons program

I am told this one wasn't the finished article and it will be a lot better for the next home game (why not this one?)

However.. I thought it was the best ASFC program I have seen in a long time. (At last the page of ten thousand 4 pixel high no break words has gone)

Theres more colour and you can see theres a lot more thought and effort gone into it. Some people had things to say about the paper quality but for me the content is more important. I stopped getting a program last season. Wasn't impressed and was the same content with team names changed..

I will look forward to getting the next program... Well done ASFC
Old 14-08-2005, 21:10   #2

Re: This seasons program

Agreed, Mr. K.
Out of 4/5 of us regulars, (ST holders), I am the only one to buy the programme, only because I want to contribute to the club's coffers....however, I think, as a programme, it's sh*t, or, it was last couple of years. The new one shows promise, much, much better.
However, I should not criticise too much, as perhaps I may be asked to do better than current contributors....& I don't have the time!! Sorry!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2005, 21:17   #3
Senior Member+

Lot a work gone into it this year but we have to judge it on the Exeter game
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2005, 22:10   #4
I am Banned

The improvements were significant.

"Reader , I bought one"

(with apologies to Charlotte Bronte)
Henry Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2005, 22:12   #5
God Member

i buy one every game except preseason as they are a rip of for a bloody team sheet

But it did look better on saturday
Old 14-08-2005, 23:36   #6
God Member

yeah gotta agree, significantly improved. lad collects them so have loads of the flippin things but got out last few seasons and 100% better now

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 07:47   #7
God Member

Well I am told that isnt the finished article and the program is set to be even better for the next homegame onwards.... so thats good

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..