Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Lord Didsbury
  • 2 Post By monkey hanger
  • 3 Post By Lord Didsbury

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2018, 11:05   #1

Ticket for Saturday

I have one adult seating ticket available for Saturdays Sunderland game
I purchased Two for relatives and one unfortunately cannot attend .The ticket is for the stand next to the dugout towards cop ice end second row ,Any interest message me on here please
Tommy McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-12-2018, 15:41   #2
Super Moderator

Re: Ticket for Saturday

Please note any tickets, re-sold must be at face value and if in the home end be for home supporters only.

The police have already paid home visits to Sunderland supporters who have admitted to purchasing tickets in the home end.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 17:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Please note any tickets, re-sold must be at face value and if in the home end be for home supporters only.

The police have already paid home visits to Sunderland supporters who have admitted to purchasing tickets in the home end.
I’m quite aware too that Mark ,but thanks
Old 05-12-2018, 20:19   #4

What’s wrong with standing in the home end as an away fan? I used to do it loads when watching Leeds in the Manchester area. Never got any bother at Oldham or City in particular. Man U fans (ah bless em) were less tolerant, of course, but surely that’s their problem.

Quite why the police should get involved baffles me. If they intend to watch and behave in a reasonable manner then welcome them in:
cashman and hilleluk like this.
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 21:14   #5
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
What’s wrong with standing in the home end as an away fan? I used to do it loads when watching Leeds in the Manchester area. Never got any bother at Oldham or City in particular. Man U fans (ah bless em) were less tolerant, of course, but surely that’s their problem.

Quite why the police should get involved baffles me. If they intend to watch and behave in a reasonable manner then welcome them in:
It is illegal, however the home club usually just cancel the tickets and inform the buyer when large numbers of out of area sales suggest away fans.

The Flying Squad must have had nowt to do, and difficult to prove too, so I assume it was tongue in cheek.

Last edited by Chewbacca; 05-12-2018 at 21:16.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:33   #6
God Member

[QUOTE=Lord Didsbury;1220241

Quite why the police should get involved baffles me. If they intend to watch and behave in a reasonable manner then welcome them in:[/QUOTE]

its fine unless you get a good number of em in the home end and then it could kick off. the odd fan here and there would cause no trouble whatsoever. hope they do not check everyone into the ground as with my accent i,ll be banned to the away end and flogged.
AccyMad and DaveinGermany like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:12   #7

Have you still got the ticket ?

I have a friend whos looking for one

Are you and the ticket located in Accy ?
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:57   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post

It says hes located in Great Harwood.
Old 06-12-2018, 14:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHERNSOUL View Post

Sorry the ticket has gone ,thanks anyway
Old 06-12-2018, 23:42   #10

Being in the wrong end at a football match being illegal is because they don’t trust the other fans to behave themselves. It’s akin to arresting a woman for dressing provocatively.

It’s insane. Arrest people who cause trouble. If you can’t control yourself if there’s an away fan stood next to you then prison is probably the best place for you.

Aren’t we welcoming away fans into the marquee? What’s the difference?
Lord Didsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:23   #11
God Member

chatted to many away fans in the past and most seem like just you and me. the problem only arises when you get a large group together where ale has been consumed and something they do not like happens and therefore you can have an incident. its a pity really but its the way of the world nowadays.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..