Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2010, 20:53   #121
Senior Member+

Re: Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

Roll on Saturday £20 to see a Prem Side playing at stanley, one of thier players in proberly on what a few stanley players get a year! the scenes at the end when we beat them, Symes sliding one passed the keeper, Boozer making top quality saves, Edwards solid as always, clayton end loud and proud and colourfull,

The Harder The Conflict, The More Glorious The Triumph

MCR ADIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-01-2010, 20:56   #122
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
the scenes at the end when we beat them
Love it!
Old 20-01-2010, 21:03   #123

Re: officially the most expensive game at stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
they took 16 to everton 2 seasons ago for a saturday midday game on sky.

hoepfully no tv coverage might see them fill their end.

It appears they expect to fill it
Accrington Stanley v Fulham tickets

Season Ticket Holders On sale
Fulham Club Members Remaining tickets, if any - 22 Jan

I havent got a problem with the price. Its a one off. Cant wait.

Fulham fan here congratulations for doing the Gills, without going into too much detail you`ve done fans of us and them a big favour, The Priestfield this saturday would`ve been a bit lively.
Not sure where you get your figures from, 16 to Everton???? more like 300, not great but definitely not 16.We`ll sell out saturday, sold about 800 already and goes on sale to members tomorrow. We actually take decent numbers away in the FA cup, had 2500 at Hillsborough last season.
Hope we get a warmer welcome from you guys than we do from your Claret and Blue neighbours, without a doubt the least hospitable ground i`ve visited, nearly come a cropper there on several occasions and there was me thinking you Lancastrians were friendly folk lol.
Anyway should be a good game and you lot definitely have a chance of turning us over, we`ve got loads out injured and are notoriously bad travellers, hence no f****r goes to away games anymore. We really struggled at Kettering last year for long periods and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if you got a result
UB10 FFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 21:05   #124
Senior Member+

No trouble at Accy, no firm, no hooligans. We have a friendly mentality but are fiercely passionate about the club. Expect nothing but honest endeavour on & especially off the pitch.....

Stanley Ultras #1 UK

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 21:29   #125
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: officially the most expensive game at stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB10 FFC View Post
Fulham fan here congratulations for doing the Gills, without going into too much detail you`ve done fans of us and them a big favour, The Priestfield this saturday would`ve been a bit lively.
Not sure where you get your figures from, 16 to Everton???? more like 300, not great but definitely not 16.We`ll sell out saturday, sold about 800 already and goes on sale to members tomorrow. We actually take decent numbers away in the FA cup, had 2500 at Hillsborough last season.
Hope we get a warmer welcome from you guys than we do from your Claret and Blue neighbours, without a doubt the least hospitable ground i`ve visited, nearly come a cropper there on several occasions and there was me thinking you Lancastrians were friendly folk lol.
Anyway should be a good game and you lot definitely have a chance of turning us over, we`ve got loads out injured and are notoriously bad travellers, hence no f****r goes to away games anymore. We really struggled at Kettering last year for long periods and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if you got a result
Thanks for that UByou'l find we're a friendly bunch with friendly banter in stanleys own pub the crown
Old 21-01-2010, 08:59   #126
Super Moderator

Nowt like confidence, eh?

Stanley boss Coleman reckons his Reds could tackle Real (From Lancashire Telegraph)

...love it!
Old 21-01-2010, 09:38   #127
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Miller View Post
The best I can do is...

If you get Mrs Red to write down her 10 worst swear words (in order), I will make sure nobody uses the top 3!!!!
She really doesn't have 10 swear words! In fact, in 42 years with her she has only used the F word once, when I was being particularly pig-headed about something!
"My love speaks like silence, without ideals or violence......"
Can anyone fill in the second line of the song?
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 10:35   #128
Super Moderator

A great article here...

News and Views from the Football League – Stanley reach dizzy heights of FA Cup fourth round

Isn't it nice to be making headlines for all the right reasons?
Old 21-01-2010, 10:55   #129
Full Member+

what a super article, thanks for sharing it with us.Good to be recognised with positive news at last.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 11:29   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
She really doesn't have 10 swear words! In fact, in 42 years with her she has only used the F word once, when I was being particularly pig-headed about something!
"My love speaks like silence, without ideals or violence......"
Can anyone fill in the second line of the song?
Easy!
"She doesn't have to say she's faithful, Yet she's true, like ice, like fire."
Bob Dylan - "Love Minus Zero/No Limits"

Oh, and 2800, mostly Fulham fans.
melonhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 11:42   #131
Junior Member+

any chance this will be on tv and how long till the match?
im australian so im watching to see how our future goalkeeper goes and how our current goalkeeper is going
im a fulham fan aswell and i think accrington have a chance since fulham cant seem to string 2 passes together sometimes
FOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 12:42   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOD View Post
any chance this will be on tv and how long till the match?
im australian so im watching to see how our future goalkeeper goes and how our current goalkeeper is going
im a fulham fan aswell and i think accrington have a chance since fulham cant seem to string 2 passes together sometimes
Apparently just the highlights are going to be shown on TV here in the UK.
In the unlikely event that someone knows a way of watching it without paying £20 for a ticket, please don't post it on here or there'll be less people at the match and less revenue for the club.
BigC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 12:58   #133
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC View Post
Apparently just the highlights are going to be shown on TV here in the UK.
In the unlikely event that someone knows a way of watching it without paying £20 for a ticket, please don't post it on here or there'll be less people at the match and less revenue for the club.
damm i'll just try to follow it with one of those sites that give you occasional text updates if i can, and i wont i dont think i could find anything anyways it should be a very good match eventhough im a fan of fulham i hope accrington can win
FOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 13:05   #134

Just been down to get my ticket, Camera on sight, very busy !
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 13:10   #135

From the website:
"Tickets went on general sale this morning and are selling quickly, with just under half of the tickets available now sold in just over 24 hours."

Great news let's hope regardless of the price that it's a sell-out!!!
theresonlyoneaccy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..