Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2010, 22:53   #1
God Member

Smile Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

From our extremely efficient and quick Official Site!!

FA Cup sponsored by E.On Fourth Round.

Tuesday 19th Jan 2010.

Accrington Stanley v Fulham - Ticket news.

Accrington Stanley entertain Fulham on Saturday afternoon in the fourth round of the FA Cup sponsored by E.On, kick off 3.00pm.

Prices (for all areas of the ground):
Adults: £20
Concessions (over 65's and under 16's): £10

Home fans will have the choice of Main Stand seating, Sophia Khan Stand seating or Sophia Khan Stand terracing. Visiting supporters will be accomodated in the Coppice Terrace behind the goal.

Sale dates:
Season ticket holders can purchase their tickets from 9.30am on Wednesday morning, either in person from the club reception or by calling 01254 356950. Season ticket holders will be able to purchase up to two tickets and will be asked to produce voucher A for these tickets when they collect them. Tickets will then be on general sale to the public from 9.30am on Thursday and Friday. Reserved season ticket holder seating will be held until the end of the working day on Thursday.

I believe that the pricing is set by the F.A.!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-01-2010, 23:14   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Ticket News -V- Fulham!!

£20!! :O hmmm i was thinking it was the same price as normal get in!! Lots and lots of people told me that tonight!!

Also is their no price for Students or Oap`s or even unemployed?

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 23:16   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

gotta say pricing suprised me, mates gave me usual money fer there tickets.
Old 19-01-2010, 23:37   #4
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
gotta say pricing suprised me, mates gave me usual money fer there tickets.
suprised myself cashy dose seem to be a big jump in prices even standing is £20
Old 20-01-2010, 00:06   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

funny i don't understand this re- F.A. cup website? think an explanation is required?

Last edited by cashman; 20-01-2010 at 00:11.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 00:12   #6
Senior Member+

a tad surprised but there again it has to be agreed with both clubs in the fa cup but i'll be there
Old 20-01-2010, 00:18   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nige b View Post
a tad surprised but there again it has to be agreed with both clubs in the fa cup but i'll be there
oh so will i, but require explanation about it.
Old 20-01-2010, 00:22   #8
Senior Member+

officially the most expensive game at stanley

shocked at the prices although i believe at £20 the most expensive at Accy ever will this affect the gate....i certainly think it will
Old 20-01-2010, 00:25   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Re: officially the most expensive game at stanley

i too think it may.
Old 20-01-2010, 00:27   #10
God Member

Quote:
shocked at the prices although i believe at £20 the most expensive at Accy ever will this affect the gate....i certainly think it will
Err in a word, NO, Fulham fans will be used to paying that amount and more for a premier game never mind an FA cup game. I also reckon that the home end will be well attended as well..............off to get my 2 tickets first thing tommorrow.

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 00:35   #11
Senior Member+

monsieur cowboy i shall also have my tickets wouldn't miss it for the world but what i meant for an accy fan that's a lot of money and for the average can't be bothered fan far too much and someone around the area (burnley/blackburn) why do it...........ps is your mc'conville shirt fitting ok courtesy of kiwi?
Old 20-01-2010, 00:56   #12
Senior Member+

said t' wife i was goin to this, but payin £20 is a bit harsh, think il stay at home

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 01:04   #13
Full Member+

I haven't done any sort of research on the matter...but if memory serves........

I think I'd agree with the initial post that it's the F.A. who regulate the ticket prices for the games.

I think It may also be that the gate receipts from the game are split three ways, a third each to both clubs and the F.A. retain the other third.

I don't know how, or if this may apply with any T.V. income but I'd imagine it's on a similiar line as the gate receipts. After all, the F.A. have to raise the income for their prize monies, but I suppose with respect to ticket costs, I'd assume it's a case of the higher the profile of the cup tie (i.e. the further the club progresses in the competition), then the higher the cost of admission........

I may be wrong and if so I will stand duly corrected

However on the gate receipts front, then after feeling our may chance have gone after the Barnet drawn game (Ref & all!!) a full house on Saturday will result in more cash going into the club's coffers aiding the club in it's efforts to get financially solvent, the extra few quid in my eyes is well worth it, especially if it results in being able to keep hold of our rising stars and strengthen looking to move on and up League Two !!!

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 01:14   #14
Senior Member+

f***k the money we are in the 4th round.............but obiously the money is so important to us bring on the cottagers.....

what a great night in our history

we don't drink milk................................we drink lager
Old 20-01-2010, 01:28   #15
God Member

Quote:
monsieur cowboy i shall also have my tickets wouldn't miss it for the world but what i meant for an accy fan that's a lot of money and for the average can't be bothered fan far too much and someone around the area (burnley/blackburn) why do it...........ps is your mc'conville shirt fitting ok courtesy of kiwi?

Just re-read my post and it comes accross as rather flippant.........not at all what was intended!! You have a point and I guess I was looking at it from a rather insular point of view, so yes it could put people off..........hope not though!

As for the shirt, lets just say that Mr McConvilles physique is, erm, a little slighter than mine !!!..........Will go nicely on the Studio wall tho!

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..