Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2004, 08:43   #46
God Member

Re: Todays Match

http://www.accystan.co.uk/news/loadn...TMNW&id=176817
Old 16-09-2004, 09:04   #47
I am Banned

Hey, I hope you guys are pokay about me putting these up. I would've asked but by the time I had to post it noone had replied to my other post so I just had to oput the best ones up from here. Next week I'll know to put one up just after the match.
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2004, 09:12   #48
God Member

I see your still advertising yourself as the official accy website even after you said you would change it..
Old 16-09-2004, 09:18   #49
I am Banned

I cannot actually change it myself. I've emailed Footymad and so its them who'll change it. if you want you can go on my site and click 'email footymad' at the bottom on the left and tell them, maybe then they'll make it more of a priority
Old 16-09-2004, 10:11   #50
Senior Member+

I'm not a big fan of these 'footy-mad' sites to be honest. So many of them just seem to contain stuff stolen from other places, as is the case with the Dagenham comments page.

I noticed the other day that the Crawley footy-mad page had a match report from their game with us. It's basically a paraphrase of the match report I wrote for the official site, but it's being passed off as an original piece.
Old 16-09-2004, 10:13   #51
I am Banned

I can say that all my content (bar this obv0 is my own.
Old 16-09-2004, 10:41   #52
God Member

accystankev? are you joking?
Old 16-09-2004, 10:54   #53
I am Banned

Why? The only part that use other content from is FANS VIEW and MATCH ACTION, oh right. yeah, the pictures on match action are rom Kipax :-)
http://www.accystan.co.uk/news/loadn...TMNW&id=176793
Old 16-09-2004, 11:21   #54
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey
I'm not a big fan of these 'footy-mad' sites to be honest. So many of them just seem to contain stuff stolen from other places, as is the case with the Dagenham comments page.

I noticed the other day that the Crawley footy-mad page had a match report from their game with us. It's basically a paraphrase of the match report I wrote for the official site, but it's being passed off as an original piece.
I've found the same thing with Pyramid Football as well. There was a Stevenage report that I found there that was identical to the one on the Boro's own site. They even credited different authors!

On the other hand, the Pyramid Football report of the Dagenham match that I've linked to on the Official Stanley site report page seems to be original, although it's got a distinctly Daggers bias. Perhaps there's a site with a Dagenham report somewhere that I haven't found; unusually for a Conference side, I haven't been able to find a local newspaper site with reports on Daggers' games. When I've time I'll check out the Pyramid site to see where they're getting their Accy home reports from!
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..