Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2004, 11:01   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Tonight

Jack the ripper REACTED to his hatred to women ........

He was a discrace in his REACTING....
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-07-2004, 11:02   #17
Super Moderator

Thanks very much for all the info, lads. Overall, sounds very encouraging indeed.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 11:07   #18

ou're comparing a punch as a reaction to a headbutt to Jack the Ripper?? Of course there has been no uproar about the original headbutt on here.
Old 15-07-2004, 11:55   #19
God Member

Last night's match was played in good spirits by players & fans alike until the last few minutes which spoilt the whole thing - the Rochdale player was a disgrace & although no-one wants to see anyone sent off in a friendly match, I agree that their manager should have taken him off. He was not headbutted as some Dale fans are claiming, maybe he was caught accidentally by Smithy but is that an excuse for kicking him while he was on the floor?
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 11:57   #20
Senior Member+

Bit over the top I agree Dalefan but he upset us....... Long before the incident with Johny Smith he was winding us up he is a dirty player from what I saw... And Johnny Smith is NO "headbutter". He is a nice bloke and fair.... BIG and Strong yes, but not vicious !!

Your No 5 Neald I think Showed a nasty side last night mate, but the rest of the team and your fans where Top men+women
Old 15-07-2004, 12:04   #21
Senior Member+

Gregg Heald ...... not Neald.....sorry
Old 15-07-2004, 12:15   #22
Senior Member+

Head butt? What a coward he is making things up to deflect the blame when he realised what he had done & the crowd reaction. I watched the whole incident so much that I missed the goal! Head butt?

Ha?!!

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 12:35   #23
Super Moderator

Nice to know one thing hasn't changed from last season. Fans of beaten league clubs coming on here, trying to deflect attention away from the result!
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 12:37   #24

So because you didn't see it it didn't happen? I watched Greg Heald a lot last season and he is NOT a dirty player he overreacted but i dooubt very very much it was without provocation. Parkin didn't take him off because the ref told him there was no need because the match was almost over. Oh and Heald didn't make it up it was the Dale fans who made the claim to our knowledge. Apart from this thanks for a good trip out and good luck next season , hope Evil bangs a few in for you
Old 15-07-2004, 12:42   #25

'Nice to know one thing hasn't changed from last season. Fans of beaten league clubs coming on here, trying to deflect attention away from the result!'

Well done on your well deserved victory. However, i was not 'trying to deflect attention away from the result!' i was trying to show that it was not just Heald in the wrong. Oh and how can an own goal be offside.
Old 15-07-2004, 14:26   #26
Senior Member+

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned ex-Barrow goldenboy Grant Holt playing for 'Dale last night.
Old 15-07-2004, 15:30   #27

Hi I'm a dale fan just came to see what you all thought of last night...we were poor although alot of our team was young lads and we hardly knew any of them!
And yes your player did headbutt Heald i know a dale player and i was asking him about it but he shouldnt have reacted the way he did and should really have been taken off. Apart from that- good night with some nice looking accy players for us girls!!! Nice to see evil settled in too think we'll miss him at dale!
sazzyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 15:38   #28

Sazzy i saw you last night in all your minute glory!
Old 15-07-2004, 15:42   #29

You saw me?! Who are you???
sazzyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 15:49   #30

Oh you don't know me but somehow i know you anyway i didn't say hello as i thought you might think it was weird having a strange person talking to you. Also i thought you might jump up and head butt me in the groin

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..