Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree24Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2017, 18:43   #1

Tonight's Postponement - My View

Tonight's game being postponed has made me feel a bit tensed up but I'm not surprised given the rain that was forecast, I feel covers should have been placed on the pitch prior to the rain so the pitch wouldn't be waterlogged or unplayable. I hope the next home game against Wycombe next Tuesday (28 Feb) goes ahead because I wouldn't want to see two home games in a row postponed or Wycombe at home postponed for the second season running as both of which would be a disgrace. I certainly hope for no repeat of last season when 5 home games in a row were postponed which was a massive disgrace.
Accrington Web
Old 21-02-2017, 18:53   #2
God Member

Re: Tonight's Postponement - My View

Covers were used....

Cambridge match OFF ? Accrington Stanley

AccyMad likes this.

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
Old 21-02-2017, 19:00   #3
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
Tonight's game being postponed has made me feel a bit tensed up but I'm not surprised given the rain that was forecast, I feel covers should have been placed on the pitch prior to the rain so the pitch wouldn't be waterlogged or unplayable. I hope the next home game against Wycombe next Tuesday (28 Feb) goes ahead because I wouldn't want to see two home games in a row postponed or Wycombe at home postponed for the second season running as both of which would be a disgrace. I certainly hope for no repeat of last season when 5 home games in a row were postponed which was a massive disgrace.
Oh do buggar of you, where was you when Yeovil had a waterlogged pitch, probably crying over your paper as you was composing your letter, what has our club got to do with you, maybe focus on your own s**t club than ours
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 21-02-2017, 19:05   #4
God Member

Give over st06nc2, a postponement at the Crown wouldn't be the same without Somerset popping up & giving us his advice - been looking forward to reading his inevitable post since the announcement was made
Red-Osbornello and smobile like this.
Old 21-02-2017, 19:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
So they were but didn't do enough
Old 21-02-2017, 19:08   #6
God Member

Quote:
So they were but didn't do enough
Ya think?? . . . . . .
Old 21-02-2017, 19:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Give over st06nc2, a postponement at the Crown wouldn't be the same without Somerset popping up & giving us his advice - been looking forward to reading his inevitable post since the announcement was made
I bet you have and I'm working on the principle as many as 5 in a row at home will be postponed and if they go ahead it's a bonus
Old 21-02-2017, 19:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Oh do buggar of you, where was you when Yeovil had a waterlogged pitch, probably crying over your paper as you was composing your letter, what has our club got to do with you, maybe focus on your own s**t club than ours
Posting on here helps me release tension as the game being off has made me feel tensed up as it ruins my statistics which I keep the scores of
Old 21-02-2017, 19:12   #9
I am Banned

Quote:
Posting on here helps me release tension as the game being off has made me feel tensed up as it ruins my statistics which I keep the scores of
Yet our cup run causing game postponement didn't ruin your stats? Where was you then? Tell you what you can do with your stats shove them so far up your rear that you can chew on them
Old 21-02-2017, 19:13   #10

It's all Sean's fault!!
Old 21-02-2017, 19:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
Yet our cup run causing game postponement didn't ruin your stats? Where was you then? Tell you what you can do with your stats shove them so far up your rear that you can chew on them
Cup run causing postponements don't ruin my stats because it's postponed with more notice, I bet you this time next Tuesday I'll be posting on here again as a result of two in a row at home postponed etc.
Old 21-02-2017, 19:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeg Red View Post
It's all Sean's fault!!
Who's Sean?
AccyMad and smobile like this.
Old 21-02-2017, 19:33   #13
I am Banned

Yes blame golden boy he made it rain
AccyMad likes this.
Old 21-02-2017, 19:41   #14

Quote:
Cup run causing postponements don't ruin my stats because it's postponed with more notice, I bet you this time next Tuesday I'll be posting on here again as a result of two in a row at home postponed etc.
You did not tell you are a weather forecaster so can you tell us what the weather is going to be the week before all home games
AccyMad likes this.
Old 21-02-2017, 19:47   #15
I am Banned

Somerset are you Michael fish by any chance
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..