Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2013, 17:55   #31
Senior Member+

Re: V Gillingham Guess The Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by markinkent View Post
Given the normal weather up North it'll be a woolly hat
Given the normal weather we've sold out
Old 24-03-2013, 13:27   #32
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markinkent View Post
Given the normal weather up North it'll be a woolly hat
Given that necky reply I was going to comment on "Soft Southerners" ...................... Then Nige B scuppered that little beaut !
Old 24-03-2013, 21:06   #33
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Yesterdays Attendance at the KRBS Priestfield Stadium Att 10094 Congratulations go to markinkent whos guess is 9200 and is the nearist Mark wins a £5 StanleyStore gift voucher pm was sent ans a reply recieved ..... as follows ... Well thankyou. Please do me a favour and if you see a little boy/girl at the game without a Stanley hat or scarf next week please give them my voucher so that they can buy one with my best wishes.

All the best and I hope you stay up. You play the right way and that doesn't always do you an favours in this league but its still the right way
Cheers markinkent and good luck
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 24-03-2013, 21:12   #34
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab View Post
Yesterdays Attendance at the KRBS Priestfield Stadium Att 10094 Congratulations go to markinkent whos guess is 9200 and is the nearist Mark wins a £5 StanleyStore gift voucher pm was sent ans a reply recieved ..... as follows ... Well thankyou. Please do me a favour and if you see a little boy/girl at the game without a Stanley hat or scarf next week please give them my voucher so that they can buy one with my best wishes.

All the best and I hope you stay up. You play the right way and that doesn't always do you an favours in this league but its still the right way
Cheers markinkent and good luck
Thats a proper geezer in my eyes.
Old 25-03-2013, 18:07   #35
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Really generous gesture that from Mark, what a decent fella.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..